BY SIERRA MIST

Michelle E.
Owens X Rds, AL
I'm starting to be more health conscious so I was thrilled that it was made with real sugar rather than artificial sweeteners. However when I looked at the ingredients, high fructose corn syrup is in there. Besides that it has a nice crisp taste and not too carbonated. The bottle is nice too.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ
I think most people can agree that it is hard to tell the difference between Sprite and Sierra Mist and there is really nothing that differentiates it from its competition. I am a regular Sprite drinker and I just like Sprite's packaging better and I think Sierra Mist comes off as cheap.
Susanna M.
I prefer this Sierra Mist product because it's easier for me to drink as I react badly to high fructose corn syrup, which this is lacking. I still prefer other lemon-lime sodas, however this is pretty good.
Damian G.
The real sugar definitely makes a modicum of a difference. A substantial difference in fact. I'd rather have a crisp sweet refreshing beverage than a "syrupy" mess of chemicals. Sierra Mist with real sugar is how it should be done, the glass bottle is the icing on the cake really, it's more of a novelty for me to have the glass bottle but it's just a nice touch.
Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the glass bottle it gives it such a retro feel that I always enjoy drinking it. The taste is smooth and refreshing and I love that it is made with real sugar. Its sold at a great and affordable price and my friends and I always pick up one on hot day. I totally recommend it.
Kimberly L.
Colton, CA
Who can resist a classic soda made with real sugar and not high fructose corn syrup. I love the glass bottle too. They are affordable and you can find these in most grocery stores these days. It's a fun way for drink soda and reminisce.
Jessica E.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love getting this because it's the perfect size to quench my thirst! Let me tell you I much prefer Sierra Mist to any other lemon lime sodas, I always go straight for Sierra Mist if I'm not drinking a cola!
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
When I say I love love love this soda I love it I can't say I love enough this beverage its so well balanced and I love the fact that it's not too sweet every time I see it I try to put it in my cup I love this soda with burgers so so good👌🏾😍
Laila M.
This is so good!!!! And it's super refreshing and delicious! It's a bit expensive but it is totally worth it and I love to repurchase this in the summer or hotter days and stick in the fridge for parties!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Nothing beats drinking pop the old school way out of a glass bottle. The PIP doesn't pick up any flavors from the glass like it can from an aluminum can or a plastic bottle. So your getting a cleaner taste of the pop.