BY SIERRA

Our annual holiday favorite, Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash is naturally sweetened with real sugar. It's the refreshing taste of our lemon-lime soda with a festive, naturally flavored cranberry splash! see more...

Laura R.
I wish I could buy this all year long.

I am a horder of this beloved soda. By the time November rolls around every year I buy every case I can get my hands on to build up my reserve to get me through the year.

I love the refreshing flavor of cranberry not too sweet with just a hint of lime. I serve it to house guest and they are always asking what they are drinking.

I normally drink water only and maybe a soda once or twice a month and it's only Sierra Mist Cranberry!
Emily C.
Akron , OH
I look forward to the holidays when this seasonal product is available! I love the cranberry flavor, it's very smooth. I don't drink Sierra Mist that often, but this is a favorite flavored soda for me.
Jacqueline H.
Toledo, OH
I am a fellow Sierra Mist Cranberry lover. Sometimes my local Kroger supermarket carries it off season. But when they don't, I wait with great anticipation for it to hit the shelves. For those who don't care for or prefer dark sodas or aren't impressed with the barely there flavor profile of clear sodas, like me, this one hits that perfect flavor chord...if you like cranberry flavor. It has just enough oomph.
Rochelle H.
First of all I have to say that I am not a soda drinker. Once in a blue moon I'll indulge in a clear soda if I'm at a restaurant that doesn't have many non-soda alternatives. Anyways, I absolutely LOVE this stuff and am trying not to drink the whole case of it as soon as I get it home. The cranberry splash is perfect; Not overwhelming, but not understated. I wish this were available year-round.
Aimee S.
lake villa, IL
I drink soda once in a Blue Moon.. but this soda is the bomb. My family and I will always have this soda for the Holidays, for some reason- it's our go-to. We all love it and it just makes me feel happy every time I see it. It tastes delicious, doesn't feel like it's going to burn your throat as you swallow it, and it goes perfectly with Thanksgiving and Christmas meals.
Lindzie B.
THIS is a must have at thanksgiving. I always have some actual cranberry juice to put in it for some extra taste. Luckily it can be found at most major retailers during the holiday season. Only thing I don't like about it is its seasonal...i wish I could have it year round! The funny thing is...I hate soda and never drink it unless it's the Sierra Mist cranberry. Goes perfect with Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. Highly recommended!!
Shannon C.
Plattsburgh, NY
I absolutely love this soda, I am not a big fan of most soda so when I came across this last year I was so happy. I love the cranberry taste it isn't too overpowering. The only sad part is that it is seasonal, they have it from fall through the holidays, but maybe it is a good thing I wont drink too much soda!
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
While I really enjoy the bit of a burst of fruity cranberry flavor there is in Cranberry mist I've really been disappointed with all of sierra mist switching to "natural" I'm not sure why but I cant stand the taste of sierra mist natural especially from a bottle. Its a little better from a can and I can do it from the fountain but the bottle I wont buy. With the cranberry though that helps hide it a bit. : )
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Honestly I do not care for Sierra Mist. it's supposed to be an alternative to Sprite or 7-UP and it tastes nothing like either. To me it has an extreme chemical flavor. That being said, I do enjoy Sierra Natural Cranberry Splash. I love anything bubbly with cranberry in it. I only give it three stars because while it tastes better than Sierra Mist, this is not a product I stand behind or would recommend.
Aleena A.
To be honest, I am not a soda drinker. It's never been an appealing thing for me. But this is an exception. This is actually a more mellow soda with a refreshing and delightful taste to it. It's enjoyable on it's own but perfect for simple drink mixes as the flavor works well in many mixes. It's affordable and usually sold wherever soda is so I can't complain.
Does the drink have an after taste?
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
Will you ever consider doing something with blueberry and acai?
julia v.
Huntington Pk, CA
Is this soda as good as people are making it seem?
Chloe L.
New Orleans, LA
What liquor does this mix well with?
Kelsey P.
Clovis, CA
Where do you all normally find this?