BY SIERRA MIST

Idona D.
Not good, I expected a better taste but it didn't surprise me. Everyone said it was so good but it wasn't.
Nicole Y.
Oceanside, CA
So happy they came out with this product. We use them for party's making it entertaining for children.
Elise L.
Lake Charles, LA
This was ok, Sprite was a bit better. Thanks for creating this though, my family buys this all the time
Nicholas N.
hastings fl
The glass bottles are always a fun novelty a little more expensive but the kids think they're fun!
Wayne D.
Serum Salon the best soda if you need something to Belch open my photos nothing bad to say about it
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
Who doesn't love drinking a nice cold refreshing soda out of a glass bottle.!!! I love the taste .
Jillian B.
Love the Sierra Mist in the glass bottles! They are priced high in my opinion and hard to find
Cynthia R.
It alright not to much flavor but I guess that is what makes it special from the other drinks
estefany d.
Los Angeles
It’s pretty good idk for me it’s to strong with gas in it but i mean i still love drinking it
Zach C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the packaging and the neatness of glass bottles! Plus Sierra Mist is so refreshing!