BY SIERRA ACCESSORIES

PREMIER YARNS-Lash Lux Yarn. Lash Lux brings the luxury of real fur without the expense! Available in a palette of natural and fashion fur-colors; use this soft-to-the-touch fantasy yarn on its own for fashionable accessories or as trim to add a unique design element to any fall or winter project. Weight category: 5. Content: 100% polyester; 1.75oz/50g; 33yd/30m. Knitting gauge: 12st x 14r = 4in/10cm on US-10.5/6.5mm needles. Crochet gauge: 10st x 11 r = 4in/10cm with US-13/M-N/9mm hook. Care: Hand wash; tumble dry low; do not bleach; do not iron. Dyelotted-we try but cannot guarantee matching dyelots. Imported. see more...

• For crocheting, what size hook would work best for this yarn?1 Answers
  • I love the feel of this. I don't know if any of you has had the e...6 Answers
Joy J.
Dude......seriously??? How is a bunch of asterisks a legit review??? *sigh*

Anyway. When I saw this I couldn't believe it was selling at such a low price point - I fully expected (and would have been happy to pay!) a much higher dollar amount, as this feels like it was made from unicorn hair. Or baby angel tears. Or panda.

Hop on Pinterest and find an excuse to use this (or just close your eyes and let your inner Crafty Goddess do her thing....man, I'm super jealous of you girls and your natural DIY abilities!) -- you won't be disappointed.

*No actual pandas were harmed in the making of this post. Or unicorns. Or baby angels, for that matter.
lauren f.
Safety Harbor, FL
I will love and post*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is not beginner friendly, but for more experienced. I love using this yarn to make things big and fluffy!!! It always comes in handy for projects that I do such as blankets or even scarves!!!
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
This yarn is so cute and super soft you can use it for knitting hats or scarves or you can use it for so many crafts. Love it!
Lina M.
Rosemead , CA
This yarn was way too fuzzy for me and kept getting in my eyes while knitting. Purchased st joanns
Joan L.
I love my soft furs . And to add trim to things to feel the softness and relax for a while .
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
You can use this for pretty much any craft! It's so soft and inexpensive. Worth the money!
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
The softest yarn EVER!! Made my favorite scarf out if this stuff!! My favorite!
Samantha S.
King city , CA
I love this yarn it is so soft. It is literally the best and the softest yarn
Megan I.
This is really soft but I find it's hard for me to use. If you're not good with big fluffy stuff this ain't for you
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert
I love the feel of this. I don't know if any of you has had the experience of one of your hairs somehow wrapping itself around your babies toe (one of my friends had the same experience on a different appendage, male! Poor baby)? It actually cuts the circulation off and can cause cuts similar to paper cuts. Happened to one of my triplets at their baptism. I am no paranoid about long hair/furry things. Does this have strand long enough to wrap around a baby's toe or finger?
Jacquelin V.
Reno, NV
For crocheting, what size hook would work best for this yarn?