BY SIERRA ACCESSORIES

Introduced in the year 2005, by the design house ofm Paris Hilton, Paris Hilton has a blend of frozen apple, peach nectar, freesia, mimosa, jasmine, sandalwood, ylang ylang and oak moss. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wore this all through high school and seven years later, I STILL love it. I always et stopped and asked what I'm wearing. It's a sweet smell but not overpowering. A grey very day scent.
Jennifer  M.
This smells great & lasts the whole day recommend getting! I'm already on my second bottle
Katie C.
Duluth, MN
This smells amazing!!! My older sister wore it and still wears it and she got me hooked on going on 5 years of wearing it! It lasts a while and a little can go a long way!! My little sister just bought her first bottle!!
Emma C.
This perfume is so nostalgic to me. After my grandmother had passed away, my Grandpa gave me this perfume (which was hers) and I wore it with pride for 2-3 years. This scent would last all day. It's a very strong, confident feminine scent. I had the bigger bottle but it lasted me a good 3 years. I wish I had still kept it just to hang on to the memory of my grandma but I was going into High School and didn't know better. Probably going to buy a bottle of it now just to reminiscence over the last 5 years! Anyway, this is a beautiful scent! Good for going back to school and way into the fall :) even a good summer date night perfume too!
Tessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my go to fragrance in high school. It's reasonably priced and lasts a long time!