BY SIENNA #23 in Steam Mops

Sienna Vortex Steam Mop - Engineered to outperform every other steamer in its class; the Vortex heats up in seconds and steams for over 25 minutes.The obvious choice for any home. Already the #1 selling Floor Steamer in Europe, Sienna s Vortex is finally available in North America. This quality steam mop outperforms all other steam mops, with 1500 watts of power, a 27 fl. Oz. tank, continuous steam that lasts for 25 minutes, weighing only 7 lbs.; yet so gentle it can clean any hard floor surface. Carpet glider kit included Durable microfiber cloth pads included Steam on demand with no waiting time Built in filter to ensure the life of the steamer 180 degree swivel head, triangle shape steam head 27 fl. Oz. extra large removable water tank providing up to 25 minutes runtime per fill Safe on all hard floor surfaces Uses tap water, no chemicals required -- Environmentally see more...

• Is it safe to use on laminate flooring? 1 Answers
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
I love this steam mop! I have wood and tile floors throughout my home and this is so much better than mopping it all! It really gets my floors clean!
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
This works so well! It's easy to use and the soap you use to fill it smells amazing! Because it steams up I feel like it cleans better.
Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
Love this! I use it on our tile floors and it does a great job. But I was more impressed with what it did for our carpet! A bright red candle broke and spilled on our carpet and we first tried a spot rug cleaner from Bissell which did nothing. Then I tried this and it got almost all of the stain out, you can't even see it anymore. The steam really helped get the wax out and that alone made this purchase worth it!
Christie M.
Maple Ridge
So much easier and I feel like it really cleans all the germs on floors not just the dirt. I love no more mops and water pails splashing water
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
Is it safe to use on laminate flooring?