BY SIENNA

Sienna Sure Care Garment Steamer -- Simply superior Sienna s SureCare Garment Steamer is built to last and designed to make your life easier! There is no guess work with our Garment Steamer. Simply a well built machine that works. Ready to use in just under one minute, the Sienna SureCare Garment Steamer has a gentle flow of steam that relaxes even the toughest of wrinkles. Your ironing time will be reduced by 50%. Freshen and deodorize all fabrics moving from room-to-room with its stable wheel base and large 2.6 liter tank. Reduces ironing time by up to 50%! Steam ready in less than a minute! Professionally built to last for years All brass fittings for extra long life 1350 watts of power Easy one hand operation with flexible hose Illuminated on/off switch 2.6 liter water tank Easy view water level Large wheel base - rolling casters Durable & maintenance free Hi see more...

Raquel L.
I don't have one of these in my home, but we have one at my retail job. I LOVE it!!! I have a fobia since I was a kid. I can't be near an iron. I was actually burnt when I was 2 with a hot iron. I'm actually trying to save a little money to actually get my own. This is the only thing that will get me to have my cloths neat and wrinkle free!!
Sheila Q.
This steamer is lightweight and easy to use. Even my kids can use it successfully. I keep ours in the laundry room behind the door and I have been pleased with how well it gets out all the wrinkles. Even from some of our thicker linens.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is one of the smartest, most time saving, and with hardly any effort my way to get rid of wrinkles. The only downside to a steamer is if you are looking for creases which I don't, but if you do I don't see that being possible.
Lorina G.
Very useful ! I love my steamer !! Well worth the money ! I've never been so obsessed with fixing wrinkles. Highly recommend. Affordable. Effective. Worth every penny. You won't be disappointed.
Joe W.
Cedar Park, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I've used many garment steamers in the past but the Sienna Sure Care does an outstanding job at getting the wrinkles out of my dress shirts and slacks. The price is very reasonable!!!
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is a must have as long as you have the space. We added a walk in closet and this steamer does the trick to take the wrinkles and to freshen up all our clothing.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
UGH!! I live by this steamer I don't wear anything until I have steamed it lol if you guys haven't noticed I'm a newbie I've only had it a few months but I love it I steamed everything down to my underwear when I got it
Alyssa C.
I got this as a gift a few years ago and it is honestly the best gift I have ever received! I use it every single day and can't imagine going back to the time when I had to iron. It is an absolute must!
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Seems like it is an amazing product for getting those stubborn wrinkles out of your cloths. Work cloths dresses day or night. Jut pretty much any kind of delicate fabric you may have.
Zurisadai T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the Siena Sure Care Garment Steamer its perfect for steaming my clothes but also for my curtains. It not only makes them look elegant but also helps to keep the dust away.
Payton K.
Saint Augustine, FL
Is this better than using an iron?
VQ V.
Is it light weight ?
Suzanne M.
Is this travel-friendly?
Maria F.
W Sacramento, CA
How well does this work
Raquel L.
Where is the cheapest place? I'm looking for one!!