BY SIENNA

Sienna Sure Care Garment Steamer -- Simply superior Sienna s SureCare Garment Steamer is built to last and designed to make your life easier! There is no guess work with our Garment Steamer. Simply a well built machine that works. Ready to use in just under one minute, the Sienna SureCare Garment Steamer has a gentle flow of steam that relaxes even the toughest of wrinkles. Your ironing time will be reduced by 50%. Freshen and deodorize all fabrics moving from room-to-room with its stable wheel base and large 2.6 liter tank. Reduces ironing time by up to 50%! Steam ready in less than a minute! Professionally built to last for years All brass fittings for extra long life 1350 watts of power Easy one hand operation with flexible hose Illuminated on/off switch 2.6 liter water tank Easy view water level Large wheel base - rolling casters Durable & maintenance free Hi see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lorina G.
Very useful ! I love my steamer !! Well worth the money ! I've never been so obsessed with fixing wrinkles. Highly recommend. Affordable. Effective. Worth every penny. You won't be disappointed.
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Really good Steamer.it's makes a good jod to steam your clothes more faster and more for those delicate clothes really recommend.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Would love to have this!! My mom has 1 and says it's so easy and fast no need for iron or iron stand she recommends to anyone
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Decorator Expert
Omg I want one of these garment steamers so bad
beats ironing or having to throw your wrinkly clothes in the dryer
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Forget ironing I hall this handy steemer in my closet and boom no more wrinkled clothes I love it
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
I love this so much. Gets my clothes nice and put together. I hate when clothes are wrinkled.
Kaley W.
Harlan, IN
Love how easy it is to use this. I live using it on my dresses and more delicate items.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
We have this steamer it's blue it actually works and we have a place to hang it
Raquel L.
I don't have one of these in my home, but we have one at my retail job. I LOVE it!!! I have a fobia since I was a kid. I can't be near an iron. I was actually burnt when I was 2 with a hot iron. I'm actually trying to save a little money to actually get my own. This is the only thing that will get me to have my cloths neat and wrinkle free!!
Sheila Q.
This steamer is lightweight and easy to use. Even my kids can use it successfully. I keep ours in the laundry room behind the door and I have been pleased with how well it gets out all the wrinkles. Even from some of our thicker linens.
Payton K.
Saint Augustine, FL
Is this better than using an iron?
VQ V.
Is it light weight ?
Suzanne M.
Is this travel-friendly?
Maria F.
How well does this work
Raquel L.
Where is the cheapest place? I'm looking for one!!