BY SIENNA

Sienna Sure Care Garment Steamer -- Simply superior Sienna s SureCare Garment Steamer is built to last and designed to make your life easier! There is no guess work with our Garment Steamer. Simply a well built machine that works. Ready to use in just under one minute, the Sienna SureCare Garment Steamer has a gentle flow of steam that relaxes even the toughest of wrinkles. Your ironing time will be reduced by 50%. Freshen and deodorize all fabrics moving from room-to-room with its stable wheel base and large 2.6 liter tank. Reduces ironing time by up to 50%! Steam ready in less than a minute! Professionally built to last for years All brass fittings for extra long life 1350 watts of power Easy one hand operation with flexible hose Illuminated on/off switch 2.6 liter water tank Easy view water level Large wheel base - rolling casters Durable & maintenance free Hi see more...

• Where can i get this and does it really work??4 Answers
  • What are the dimensions? Does it take up a lot of space? 3 Answers
  • Is it light weight ?16 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sheila Q.
Sheila Q.
This steamer is lightweight and easy to use. Even my kids can use it successfully. I keep ours in the laundry room behind the door and I have been pleased with how well it gets out all the wrinkles. Even from some of our thicker linens.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Decorator Expert
This is one of the smartest, most time saving, and with hardly any effort my way to get rid of wrinkles. The only downside to a steamer is if you are looking for creases which I don't, but if you do I don't see that being possible.
Emely J.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
UGH!! I live by this steamer I don't wear anything until I have steamed it lol if you guys haven't noticed I'm a newbie I've only had it a few months but I love it I steamed everything down to my underwear when I got it
Lorina G.
Lorina G.
Very useful ! I love my steamer !! Well worth the money ! I've never been so obsessed with fixing wrinkles. Highly recommend. Affordable. Effective. Worth every penny. You won't be disappointed.
Mora V.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
This steamer is so handy and safes you tons of money. It leaves your clothes how you want and you can save money by not having to take it to the cleaners.
Mira D.
Mira D.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is awesome, I bought my boyfriend it for Christmas and he loves it! Heats up so quick and it doesn't get your clothes wet! Perfect steamer!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
These are great little steamers. I borrowed my friends to steam clean the walls in our house. it worked really well. I wanna buy one. 5 stars!
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Really good Steamer.it's makes a good jod to steam your clothes more faster and more for those delicate clothes really recommend.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fast and easy way to get wrinkles out of clothing without worrying about scorch marks from the iron. I love steaming my clothes!
rita a.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Would love to have this!! My mom has 1 and says it's so easy and fast no need for iron or iron stand she recommends to anyone
Payton K.
Payton K.
Saint Augustine, FL
Is this better than using an iron?
VQ V.
Maria F.
How well does this work
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Where is the cheapest place? I'm looking for one!!