Siempre Mujer uploaded by Monyk C.

BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Siempre Mujer Magazine is the leading magazine for the Hispanic woman living in the U.S. who keeps her traditions alive while embracing new American values. Written in Spanish. see more...

• Where can i get a subscription to this?8 Answers
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
I was hoping to practice my Spanish reading this magazine but I won't recommend paying for it! There is very little original content.
Yurani M.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I always have Magazine subscriptions, but my mom can never read them because they're in English and she loves reading the gossip and magazines too XD So this is one of the Spanish ones I order for her and she loves them! She will come home from work and spend the longest time just sitting on the kitchen table after dinner or something reading them :D
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Thermal, CA
I love the fact that the market reaches out to latinas and do magazines in spanish. Not many of them are around and if they're some then its just for gossiping or the latest thing. This has so many different things that can captivate different age groups.
angela g.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Me gusta mucho esta revista por que al Igual que leemos en ingles también en español esta revista tiene de todo un poco belleza.resetas de comida.educasion.familia y entretenimiento yo le doy 5*****
Kaydi S.
Kaydi S.
Amazing I love reading this stuff it keeps me entertained all day and I can't get enough of it
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
River Rouge, MI
I really like this magazine and it's something that my female family members all purchase across the U.S.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
I like to read this magazine and so does my mom it keeps us entertained great magazine will pick up again
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
entertaining magazines that will keep you entertained for days ! my mom is hooked on reading these when we drink our tea in the morning
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Bookworm Expert
Very intertwining magazine my grandma loves it! I buy her one every time I visit her house (:
Aidesmarie M.
Aidesmarie M.
My mom loves these magazines. She gets them for free in the mail each month!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where can i get a subscription to this?