BY SIDRAL MUNDET

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
This is a top hit in my family. Our hispanic family always has this or the Colombian counterpart: Postobon. This is like an spritzy apple cider soda thing! LOL It is quite delicious and not too sweet as one may think when looking at it. The only place we can ever find this drink are spanish owned grocery stores. Our Jewerl, Walmart, Mariano's do not see these gems!

Viviana R.
By far my favorite soda. Great to accompany any kind of food snack or to drink on the go. Its apple flavor is just right. Also great for mixing woth alcoholic drinks.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great! But I can't drink it on it's own. I will typically mix it with vodka and drink it that way. It's delicious.
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
I love apple flavored sodas, but few often get it right. This beverage is delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day.
Tania G.
This soda is amazing. It has a great taste and it is really enjoyable. I have been drinking this soda for a while now.
Lea H.
This is so delicious! It is not too sweet! I love the subtle flavor of apple and it is not overly artificial tasting!
Anna R.
Merced , CA
This is good my mother in law always has this drink at her house tastes better with ice
and some snacks on the side
Reagan S.
Honey Grove, TX
Does it really fast like apple