Sidral Mundet Apple Soda uploaded by Samantha Q.

BY SIDRAL MUNDET

Sidral Mundet Apple Soda: Pasteurized Naturally flavored apple soda see more...

Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Foodie Expert
i discovered this when i was living in lower michigan and grocery shopping at meijer. i think its interesting and tasty! its an apple soda, but the apple flavor is light. i just bought some for the first time in a couple years now that i have a local meijer, and i feel like it tastes different now? had me wondering if they changed something, but could just be me.
Marisol j.
My family is hooked on sidral! we always make sure we have a few at home. they are so tasty and they are not to sweet.
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
Such a good drink. perfect with tacos lol. the taste is just grate and so bubbly. definitely on of my favorite sodas.
Maria M.
Fremont, CA
One of my favorite sodas! Doesn't taste like Martinellis; it's a little more... watered down? But that's not meant to be a bad thing. It's very refreshing, and definitely worth a try if you like apple-flavored things.
Liz F.
Los Angeles, CA
Best drink you can find in the store ! I love this Mexican Apple sider. It's is very affordable. I use it on my sick days and craving days. It will always have you feeling better! Really recommend it to everyone !
Wendy A.
Foodie Expert
My favorite ever! In love with this especially when it's really cold! It's an apple soda and it's very inexpensive, you could find it at a cermak produce, very delicious. I always buy and pair with my tacos
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm not sure how i feel about this...I've tasted it is not pleasantly for me...we all have different likes but personally i don't like it...is like getting Apple juice but putting gas in it