Sidney Frank Importing Inc., Co. Jagermeister German Liqueur 750 ml

BY SIDNEY FRANK IMPORTING INC., CO.

Jagermeister german liqueur 750 ml see more...

• other than red bull, what goes good with this?3 Answers
  • Anyone have suggestions for mixed drinks that kinda mellow out the ...4 Answers
  • What is a good drink to make with this?18 Answers
Ben B.
Ben B.
Holt, MI
I'd suggest staying away from jagermeister unless you're a frat guy or dating a frat guy. It tastes like black licorice.... so there's that. The more you drink, the better you think it tastes, the better you think you feel, and the worse decisions you'll make. Sadly, none of those things are true. You're just messing yourself up. It's not bad alcohol. But it's for people younger than you & me.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Yuck. If you like black licorice, then you may enjoy Jager, but I think it's over-rated and there are so many other better tasting drinks out there so I wouldn't waste my money. Some folks like it with redbull, but in addition to it being an awful combination, in my mind, it's also really bad for you to mix a depressant (alcohol) with a stimulant (redbull).
Sarah H.
I describe this flavor as green NyQuil. I've only had it one way as shots. If you are at the club looking for the courage to get up and shake it on the dance floor - this will start your engines. I look forward to trying some of your suggestions for mixed drinks. (Sorry, I didn't see that someone already asked about mixed drink suggestions)
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
This drink is so strong to me. I tried it for fun just to see if I would like it and I did not really find it enjoyable. It had a sort of medicine taste to it and I absolutely hate that taste. For people who want to completely get trashed, take some shots of this and you will have a great night, but ignore the taste.
Wanda A.
Wanda A.
not my favorite drink I had this once when I turned 24 and it was the worst mistake in my life it taste like cold syrup and not only that the morning after I was dying of nausea and headache I could smell anything without feeling like throwing up. definitely not something I would recommend
Farah J.
Farah J.
Do you like black licorice? I don't! I do not like licorice so I am not a fan of this liquor. My friends usually take it as different types of shots. If you have it as an irish car bomb it tastes a little better but as far as I know it's ok for other people if they like the taste.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not a big fan of this liquor because TO ME. It tastes like licorice, if I have to drink it I'm going to have the "up all night" which is a few ounces of jagermeister and a can of redbull, another good one if you like Dr Pepper is the "Dr Jager" equal parts Dr. Pepper to Jager.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Happy Hour Expert
My personal opinion is that I do not enjoy Jagermeister. It has a very dominant black licorice flavor and does not combine well with mixers. I want to stress that this is just my preference and some people will really like the unique flavor of Jagermeister.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
I love Jagermeister! I am not a big fan of mixed drinks but I swear this tastes good in so many drinks. I love black licorice and that's what it tastes like. I like to mix it with cranberry juice or just with red bull. So so good!
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
Not for me! Gross strong licorice taste, and makes me sick every time. I actually couldn't drink red bull for quite a while after slamming jagerbombs (oh how dumb I was in college) which makes me hate it all the more, lol.
Porshia M.
Porshia M.
What is a good drink to make with this?
Sarah H.
Anyone have suggestions for mixed drinks that kinda mellow out the impact of the drink a bit?
Zackary F.
Zackary F.
Dallas, TX
other than red bull, what goes good with this?