Sidney Frank Importing Inc., Co. Jagermeister German Liqueur 750 ml

BY SIDNEY FRANK IMPORTING INC., CO.

Jagermeister german liqueur 750 ml see more...

• other than red bull, what goes good with this?3 Answers
  • Anyone have suggestions for mixed drinks that kinda mellow out th...4 Answers
  • What is a good drink to make with this?18 Answers
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Jagermeister is by far my favorite alcohol there is. While I don't like black liquorice the candy, the taste and flavor of jager is so good I can't get enough of it. Whether drinking it with Redbull in a bomb or just taking old fashioned shots, jagermeister is always the life of the party. I recommend it to everyone.
Wanda A.
not my favorite drink I had this once when I turned 24 and it was the worst mistake in my life it taste like cold syrup and not only that the morning after I was dying of nausea and headache I could smell anything without feeling like throwing up. definitely not something I would recommend
Farah J.
Happy Hour Expert
Do you like black licorice? I don't! I do not like licorice so I am not a fan of this liquor. My friends usually take it as different types of shots. If you have it as an irish car bomb it tastes a little better but as far as I know it's ok for other people if they like the taste.
Jennifer T.
first tried this with my friends at a house party and we did jagerbombs and it wasn't as bad with the mixing of red bull. But taking shots of this afterwards was just purely disgusting!
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Very strong taste with a high alcohol content. It's relatively inexpensive and will last a long while because it's so strong that the typical consumer will not consume the entire bottle in one sitting.
Mandy H.
Happy Hour Expert
I went through an incredibly strong jager phase, but I think it's beginning to dissipate. Really only good for jager bombs and that's literally it.
Sarah G.
This stuff will get you buzzed. I'm like my dad and so I can drink. It takes me a while to get buzzed but Yeager well get anyone drunk or buzzed!
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
the only and best way to drink this is as a shot with red bull. no other way otherwise you will be waking up in your own vomit. thank me later
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Not bad but it's got to be mixed with red bull and the price isn't bad. Great for parties most people enjoy this
April P.
Raritan , NJ
Jäger has a very different taste. I personally can't take too much of it. But I know a lot of people that love it!! You can keep it super cold and mix it with red bull and it's pretty good. If you haven't tried... You need to!!
Porshia M.
What is a good drink to make with this?
Sarah H.
Anyone have suggestions for mixed drinks that kinda mellow out the impact of the drink a bit?
Zackary F.
Dallas, TX
other than red bull, what goes good with this?