Sidney Frank Importing Inc., Co. Jagermeister German Liqueur 750 ml

BY SIDNEY FRANK IMPORTING INC., CO.

Jagermeister german liqueur 750 ml see more...

• other than red bull, what goes good with this?3 Answers
  • Anyone have suggestions for mixed drinks that kinda mellow out th...4 Answers
  • What is a good drink to make with this?18 Answers
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Yuck. If you like black licorice, then you may enjoy Jager, but I think it's over-rated and there are so many other better tasting drinks out there so I wouldn't waste my money. Some folks like it with redbull, but in addition to it being an awful combination, in my mind, it's also really bad for you to mix a depressant (alcohol) with a stimulant (redbull).
Sarah H.
I describe this flavor as green NyQuil. I've only had it one way as shots. If you are at the club looking for the courage to get up and shake it on the dance floor - this will start your engines. I look forward to trying some of your suggestions for mixed drinks. (Sorry, I didn't see that someone already asked about mixed drink suggestions)
Wanda A.
Wanda A.
not my favorite drink I had this once when I turned 24 and it was the worst mistake in my life it taste like cold syrup and not only that the morning after I was dying of nausea and headache I could smell anything without feeling like throwing up. definitely not something I would recommend
Farah J.
Farah J.
Happy Hour Expert
Do you like black licorice? I don't! I do not like licorice so I am not a fan of this liquor. My friends usually take it as different types of shots. If you have it as an irish car bomb it tastes a little better but as far as I know it's ok for other people if they like the taste.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a big fan of this liquor because TO ME. It tastes like licorice, if I have to drink it I'm going to have the "up all night" which is a few ounces of jagermeister and a can of redbull, another good one if you like Dr Pepper is the "Dr Jager" equal parts Dr. Pepper to Jager.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Happy Hour Expert
My personal opinion is that I do not enjoy Jagermeister. It has a very dominant black licorice flavor and does not combine well with mixers. I want to stress that this is just my preference and some people will really like the unique flavor of Jagermeister.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
I love Jagermeister! I am not a big fan of mixed drinks but I swear this tastes good in so many drinks. I love black licorice and that's what it tastes like. I like to mix it with cranberry juice or just with red bull. So so good!
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Very strong taste with a high alcohol content. It's relatively inexpensive and will last a long while because it's so strong that the typical consumer will not consume the entire bottle in one sitting.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
first tried this with my friends at a house party and we did jagerbombs and it wasn't as bad with the mixing of red bull. But taking shots of this afterwards was just purely disgusting!
melissa l.
melissa l.
Jagermeister this liquor is really good nice and smooth just remember don't drink and drive and if you had too much to drink get a designated driver be safe drink responsibly
Porshia M.
Porshia M.
What is a good drink to make with this?
Sarah H.
Anyone have suggestions for mixed drinks that kinda mellow out the impact of the drink a bit?
Zackary F.
Zackary F.
Dallas, TX
other than red bull, what goes good with this?