BY STEVEN SODERBERGH

From Academy Award® winning director Steven Soderbergh (Traffic) comes this suspenseful and provocative tale of intrigue starring Channing Tatum, Academy Award® nominees Rooney Mara and Jude Law, and Academy Award® winner Catherine Zeta-Jones. After her husband (Tatum) is released from prison, Emily (Mara) begins suffering from terrifying anxiety and turns to psychiatrist Dr. Banks (Law) for help. But when Banks prescribes an experimental drug for her, the side effects have chilling and deadly consequences. Full of unexpected twists, Side Effects is the sexy psychological thriller that critics are calling “wildly unpredictable!” (Marlow Stern, Newsweek)

• "I really enjoyed this movie." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "I never get to pick the movie when we go to the theaters, This is a perfect example why!" in 1 review
Melissa B.
Dayton, OH
This is an amazing movie! and definitely did not expect what was going on at all!
Lindsay N.
Charlottetown, PE
This was a much twistier movie than expected. We walked in sort of expecting a "Traffic" about the medication industry, and instead got an edge of your seat thriller. Definitely check it out!
Vanessa W.
Anjou, QC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Suspenseful and intense and really keeps you guessing until the very end. I really enjoyed this movie and would definitely watch it again.
Alexis  M.
Tampa, FL
Great movie with a very interesting plot. I love when a movie is able to throw me for a loop, and Mara did an outstanding job.
Rebecca D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Loved it at the beginning you think you know what's going on but no you really have no idea
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Without giving any spoilers, were you expecting A a different movie altogether and/or B the ending? Were you happy with the ending?
Tara K.
DENVER, CO
I have wanted to rent this, but keep wondering if it is going to freak me out. Is it really creepy?
Dazja J.
Denver , CO
This movie had a crazy twist. what did you guys think?