BY STEVEN SODERBERGH

From Academy Award® winning director Steven Soderbergh (Traffic) comes this suspenseful and provocative tale of intrigue starring Channing Tatum, Academy Award® nominees Rooney Mara and Jude Law, and Academy Award® winner Catherine Zeta-Jones. After her husband (Tatum) is released from prison, Emily (Mara) begins suffering from terrifying anxiety and turns to psychiatrist Dr. Banks (Law) for help. But when Banks prescribes an experimental drug for her, the side effects have chilling and deadly consequences. Full of unexpected twists, Side Effects is the sexy psychological thriller that critics are calling “wildly unpredictable!” (Marlow Stern, Newsweek)

• "I really enjoyed this movie." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "I never get to pick the movie when we go to the theaters, This is a perfect example why!" in 1 review
Alejandro C.
I really enjoyed this movie. It's one of those movies where you have to pay close attention. I thought I had it figured out & the ending surprised me.
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
A crafty teaser that presents itself as one kind of film before gradually evolving into another kind altogether. I, for one, enjoyed both enormously.
Collette B.
Carrollton, TX
I was going in expecting this to be a different type of movie. I was pretty let down. The previews were way more intriguing than the movie itself.
Beth C.
This movie was not st all what I expected, but it was quite good. Definitely kept my interest and had me guessing most of the movie.
Sonja H.
Las Vegas, NV
I was not happy with this movie. The movie was not what i thought, I felt like the previews mislead me. I got bored very easily.
karen l.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Side Effects was a really good movie.. You definitely have to pay attention to this movie. It really catches you off guard.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was a really good movie. i went to the theatres to see it when it first came out and was glad i did.
Angela C.
This movie has more twists and turns than a mountain road. I was on the edge of my seat a few times.
Whitney G.
Katy, TX
I love all of the people in this movie so I don't want to hate on it. But it was EXTREMELY weird.....
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Strange movie... I liked it but really don't fully understand it, I would have to watch it again.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Without giving any spoilers, were you expecting A a different movie altogether and/or B the ending? Were you happy with the ending?
Tara K.
DENVER, CO
I have wanted to rent this, but keep wondering if it is going to freak me out. Is it really creepy?
Dazja J.
Denver , CO
This movie had a crazy twist. what did you guys think?