Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil

by Sibu Beauty

Topical treatment for skin conditions. therapeutic grade. organic / all natural. quick acting / readily absorbed. great for all skin types and ages. helps relieve the symptoms of rosacea, eczema, acne and dermatitis. traditional Asian Beauty Treatment. certified organic / 100% natural The sea buckthorn berry thrives in the harsh  conditions and high altitude of the Himalayas in Tibet by fortifying itself with protective nutrients including Omegas 3, 6, 7, 9, carotenoids, flavonoids, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. Sea buckth.

In the past I tried a Seaberry facial oil from the brand fresh beauty found at Sephora. I really liked it and I have heard amazing things about this oil and really want to add it to my facial care regime again since it is still winter where I live and my skin is dehydrated. Unfortunately fresh beauty is not cruelty free so I cannot support their company. I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil and the Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil . If so which one do you prefer
What use have this oil!? Is something with orange?
Has anyone experienced the sibu sea buckthorn oil disintegrate the dropper and black plastic top? I had one which was expired and it totally melted away.
Start your review of Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil!
Kristen F.
Watertown, MA
The most popular brand of sea buckthorn oil on Amazon, especially for the price.

Sea-buckthorn oil sounds like it is comes from a creature in the sea, but it is actually derived from the fruit of the sea-buckthorn berry. The oil is typically cold-pressed from the whole berries or the seeds of the berries, and is used in several types of products, from skincare to dietary supplements.
It is advertised as having multiple benefits – from anti-aging to anti-bacterial – and is rich in omega-7 (palmitoleic fatty acid) and omega-3 (oleic fatty acid). It contains a large amount of beta carotene, which gives it the deep reddish-orange hue.
For use, I recommend diluting it with other facial oils or products, as it is indeed a very red/orangey oil and can make fairer skins look very fake-tan orange once applied. Some people also recommend sleeping with a towel on your pillow overnight when using it, though I’ve never noticed long-term staining of fabrics due to sea-buckthorn oil.
I’d recommend it for skin that is acne-prone due to its wound healing properties, though anecdotal evidence seems to point to it having value for rosacean skin types. It may also do well with you if you’ve successfully used macadamia nut oil, as both contain a large amount of palmitoleic fatty acid.
I would also recommend heavy spot testing for people with malessezia folliculitis, fungal acne,  atopic dermatitis, or seborrheic dermatitis, as they are all conditions that can be caused by M. furfur yeast, which oleic and palmitic fatty acid can all cause to grow quickly.

Broke me out, unfortunately.

Broke me out, unfortunately.
Olivia F.
It works very well on acne, it works on de-flaming and reducing redness and swelling in the acne. It is also good for killing bacteria. The one flaw with this is that it runs out very fast and I only use one small drop a day.
Diana B.
I had a couple of ugly pimples on my face so decided to give this oil a try. It claims that it is a topical treatment to aid in the relief of skin conditions, including rosacea and acne. The liquid oil has a yellow color and when I applied it to my face the oil turned my face yellow as well. (((( so it's better to use overnight and be careful with pillowcases, as they can easily be stained. The scent is pungent and a bit unpleasant. As for the reults, it made my pimples less ugly, dried them out a bit and made them less visible, So I would say it is a good remedy for inflamated skin. I've got a free sample.
Stefanie S.
Inverness, FL
Tried this product from onetwine. Nice, like that it has a dropper for application. I use it for deflaming redness and problem skin areas on face. Pleases so far, have only been using for about a week.
Mercedes V.
Cicero, IL
This oil is a heaven sent! Any time my skin needs a pick me up I apply this oil before bed. The next morning my skin always looks 10x better. It has helped decrease inflammation on my skin, give my skin a true glow, hydrate and moisturize without leaving a residue. Would highly recommend. A little goes a long way with this facial oil.
Andrea G.
This oil works very well on sensitive skin especially acne probe skin. Great for blemishes and scars.
Destiny M.
This is not a really good CBU Beauty seed oil it's it's really oily and I just can't get it off my skin sometimes and it's horrible it irritates my skin my skin sometimes get rashes and it's not very happy I get really sad and it hurts so bad you need to get Neosporin and I don't like buying more thing
Arlinda G.
I absolutely love the way this oil makes my face look and feel. I've been using La Mer and it made me break out. This oil is perfect for my combination skin, it's made my skin normal.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX
I wanted to add something different to my regimen. I've been hearing/seeing a lot of Estheticians using Sea Buckthorn on their clients, & decided to give it a shot. I'm going into week 3 & had a break out in the 2nd week. As an Esthetician, I know that's normal so it wasn't a big deal. I can say, I like the earthy scent it has. I like the way the oil absorbs quickly too! I'm also using the polishing cleanser as well. My biggest complaint is the size of the product both for the oil, & the cleanser. I wish they were a little larger for the price
Margot H.
This is an incredible face oil. It’s soothing, moisturizing and helps with area of irritation or dryness on your face. I like to mix a few drops in with my serum or moisturizer. It’s also a great value for the amount of product you get.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Catherine L.
il y a 4 ans
Roxanne O. il y a 4 ans
Hello, I have good news for you! Fresh Beauty is cruelty free, I have asked them directly and also verified on their website:l to be extra sure myself: “..We are one of only a few companies to have invested in creating our own internal department specifically dedicated to alternative methods applicable to the safety evaluation of raw materials and cosmetic products, in order to ensure both total control over raw materials and complete security of cosmetic products for consumers, which is our top priority...”