Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Hydrating Serum uploaded by Chloe M.

BY SIBU BEAUTY

Experience the ultimate in skin hydration. This light, non-oily serum will flood your skin with moisture and help deeply hydrate your face and neck to eliminate that tight, dry feeling caused by dehydration. Natural sea buckthorn oils have proven to improve skin tone and texture, and help brighten complexion and stimulates cell renewal. Infused with vitamins and high in antioxidants, this serum fortifies the skin against the aging process and repairs damage at a cellular level. Features and Benefits: Promotes youthful skin tone and texture Fights age without damaging chemicals Brightens complexion and evens out skin tone Helps protect against environmental stress Naturally stimulates collagen production ; see more...

Damian A.
My Holy Grail Serum.

Does wonders for my combo skin. Leaves my skin feeling plump, and breakout free. Light scent, and not heavy on the face. Dries down so it doesn’t leave you with an oily face. Only gripe I have is that it’s a little expensive, but nevertheless worth it!
Kates L.
Peosta, IA
This Serum is so wonderful, my skin is combination. And my skin in Iowa does get on the dry side it was simply wonderful during that time, It just calmed my skin. I'm not sure...it might be a little much in the summer. This is a product I'll always have in my collection.
Chloe M.
Dartmouth, WY
This serum is wonderful for those who enjoy lightweight serum that is natural, refreshes your skin and plumps it up within a maner of minutes. As it is a serum, I would recommend adding a moisturizer with SPF if you are using it, but it does exactly what it needs to do! I have no complaints other than can be a bit cakey when you add on foundation/primer.
Leanne O.
Edmonton , AB
This is a really nice serum, with a gorgeous satsuma-y scent. I would not use this alone as a moisturizer though if you have dry skin. My skin feels very healthy and plump after using this. Since seabuckthorn is supposed to be a huge anti inflammatory oil, I was really hoping that this serum would calm my rosacea a bit. Unfortunately it did not, so if you're looking at trying this to calm redness, I would continue your search!
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
This product has a nice orangey scent to it. I love that it's all natural and very hydrating. But I found it a bit too rich for my combination skin if I pat this on top of my moisturizer. Yet if I use it on its own, it's not hydrating enough. I think for combo skin, this would be better for winter months when it's more drying, not recommended for summer.