BY SIBU BEAUTY #95 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Sea Buckthorn Liquid Supplement for Skin, Hair and Nails. Improves skin tone and texture*. Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 fatty acids*. 100% Natural. The Sea Buckthorn Beauty Secret What you might not know about this small, exotic berry can make a big difference in the appearance of your skin, hair and nails. You re about to begin a refreshing beauty ritual. With Revitalize & Renew, your daily health and beauty regimen begins where true beauty lies - inside. Sea buckthorn berries contain over 190 bioactive compounds, making them one of nature s original superfoods. This resi. see more...

Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I take some of this every day mixed in with my juice. It really makes a big difference in my nails. Normally my nails are very thin and weak. They peel and break constantly. As long as I take this they grow out nice and healthy.
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
I don't like the smell of this product and I will not be purchasing it again. I returned it after buying it the first time.
Kelsey E.
N Brunswick, NJ
This product helps my nails very much! I normally have thin weak nails but this helped a lot!
Syra K.
Leave skins and hair feeling amazing!wpild use this again and again love it
Cynthia M.
Drinking this regularly helped my hair and nails grow strong and also improved the condition of my skin. It's a tart orange liquid that you only have to drink a little every day. I wouldn't depend on this but it's gives you a nice boost if you're looking to contribute to your wellness regimen.
Amberly S.
Junction City, KS
Where can I find this product?
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
How does this work for people? Is it worth it?

back