Sibu Beauty Repair & Protect Sea Buckthorn Daytime Facial Cream uploaded by Toria M.Sibu Beauty Repair & Protect Sea Buckthorn Daytime Facial Cream uploaded by Toria M.Sibu Beauty Repair & Protect Sea Buckthorn Daytime Facial Cream uploaded by Toria M.

BY SIBU BEAUTY

Promotes tissue recovery and healing. 100% natural. all natural. rejuvenates sun damaged skin. protects against environmental stress. preserves healthy skin tone and texture The sea buckthorn berry thrives in the harsh  conditions and high altitude of the Himalayas in Tibet by fortifying itself with protective nutrients including Omegas 3, 6, 7, 9, carotenoids, flavonoids, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. The Sea Buckthorn Beauty Secret. What you mi. see more...

Heather W.
Palm Bay, FL
His was recommended to me for my problematic skin. Since I had tried a lot up until this I figured it couldn't hurt. I was wrong. This product left my skin red and raw and made the breakouts worse. It felt greasy on my skin and weighted down. I was not a fan of this product.
Toria M.
Blytheville, AR
I received this product free to review from Sibu Beauty. I'm not really sure if there's supposed to be a visible difference. Maybe it will be good in summer when I'm out in the sun tanning to prevent any damage. I have no idea. The smell isn't that great to me. I've heard great stuff about this brand though. I think maybe a different product would be better for my personal skin. I will say that it doesn't leave the skin feeling oily so that was a plus for me!
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH
I have severe dry skin so I tried this. I did like it but it left my face feeling VERY tight and it had a nasty smell to the product. Won't repurchase.
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
I actually liked this moisturizer. I used it after my serum and eye cream. It left my face just moisturized enough without feeling greasy.
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
Great under makeup night and day very refreshing smell and texture vegan and cruelty free
Hannah F.
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and it has made my skin visibly softer and soft/smooth to the touch. The cream itself smells heavenly and feels smooth when you apply it to the skin. It also works great as a primer before you begin doing your makeup. Packaging is cute and well made, its very sturdy and the bottle is thick glass, not thin so thats a plus as you know it will not break easily, despite it being thick glass, its lightweight and fits comfortably in your hand. It has a pump which is so useful and helpful as it allows you to distribute small amounts of cream at a time, therefore in the long run is worth the money and saving product. In conclusion, its a fast working, amazing smelling product that glides on smoothly and absorbs into the skin quickly. It also doubles as a primer.
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
This stuff is gross...it feels watery and dry at the same time and smells bad.