BY SIBU BEAUTY

The Sea Buckthorn Beauty Secret What you might not know about the tiny sea buckthorn berry can make a big difference in your daily beauty regimen. This resilient berry survives and thrives in the harsh conditions and high altitude of the Tibetan Himalayas by fortifying itself with over 190 bioactive compounds, including elusive omega-7 fatty acids. Harness the power of the exotic sea buckthorn berry to renew, revitalize and repair. Sea Buckthorn Exfoliating Scrub: Deep cleans pores. Gently removes dead, dull skin surface cells. Removes excessive oil from clogged pores. see more...

• Is this worth the money? Is it a good scrub or is it too ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenny W.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite product from sibu. It has a grainy texture which felt too rough on my face. It's better for the body. The packaging on my tube didn't close correctly. Not sure if it's my tube or the grains. Overall, I've tried better and the sibu range offers other products more worth your money.
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
I have very oily/acne prone skin with occasional dryness.

PROS:
-Excellent, natural ingredients
-Exfoliates well without being abrasive
-The oils in this help my skin not try dry out. I'm not left with that tight feeling on my skin like other scrubs do.
-Does not break me out
-Does not irritate my skin
-Makes my skin radiant and glowing
-Good amount of product
-I usually have to exfoliate every two days, if not every other day, but when I use this I only have to exfoliate twice a week.

CONS:
-A bit pricey ($19.95) but it's totally worth it

I am very picky when it comes to my skin care products, but this is my all time favorite face scrub! I love it!
Sarah M.
El Paso, TX
I decided to try this Sibu Beauty Exfoliating Scrub because the St. Ives Apricot scrub wasn't cutting it for me. I'm so glad I tried this, even if it's pricier, it's well worth it. It makes my face super soft and no redness or bumps. I use it a couple of times a week and it's perfect for me.
Angela B.
Oakland, CA
The smell of this scrub is intoxicating, a real treat in a hot shower. When used twice a week, your skin will feel soft and moisturized, when used regularly, we even dare say you could go without foundation or other cover up after regular use. After use, skin dries smooth, soft and fresh– effortlessly and natural.
Stefanie R.
Aventura, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this in the shower. It smells great and really helps me clean my pores. I have oily skin so I need a deep clean or I get blackheads and this helps a lot and leaves my skin soft. I always make sure to stock up around the holidays when they have great sales. It's one of my favorite products
Anna H.
1,365 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I like this scrub because it exfoliates in a very gentle way which is important to me since I have very sensitive skin. It smell nice and unclogs my pores making them look really small!
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY
Sibu Beauty is an amazing brand/company. This scrub and their mask are particularly my favorite. It works wonderfully with my skin type (I have combination skin), it doesn't irritate or break me out. The scrub itself is gentle and my skin feels baby soft after use.
Alicia M.
Boston, MA
I got this in a sample size at first. I liked it so much I bought the full size! Just the right amount of roughness for a good scrub. It also has a very interesting (and pleasant) smell.
Abigail W.
I like this scrub because I have really sensitive skin I can't use harsh scrubs this ones great because it's just enough to get the job done!
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Absolutely refreshing. Fabulous wash and results. Check out purchasing items from this line on vitacost.com. Great prices and selection.
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
Is this worth the money? Is it a good scrub or is it too gentle? How does it compare to the St Ives Apricot Scrub?