BY SIAMOD

The Carugetto bag has a patented 2-in-1 detachable wheel and handle system with top carry handles. It has quick accessible front pocket with a magnetic clap, and smart strap attachment system that allows transport on extended handles of other rolling cases. It also has a fully lined interior, padded laptop compartment that holds and protects most laptops up to 15.4" in size, and an interior organizer for pens, business cards and small devices. The compartments are separated by a secured zipper pocket. see more...

Mary H.
Huntsville
I love this rolling bag.  It's design is tastefully done.  It rolls easy and just the right size to hold all my business items that I travel with.  The shopping experience was excellent.  The bag looks just like it is in the picture.  I love the Cognac color that it comes in.  I recommend it to friends and family members.  Great buy!
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I'm a university professor, and I use this bag 3-4 times a week going to the office and sometimes to class.

The bag itself is nice, it holds my laptop, papers, exams, and my lunch quite easily. The leather has worn slightly, but in a nice way.

The wheels, however, broke after 9 months (really, 6 months, since I didn't use it all summer). As in, busted into little pieces. It seems the plastic is very cheap.

Supposedly it has a one year warranty and a "limited lifetime warranty"; I am about to test this out and see how it goes. If they do fix my wheels, and the new ones survive for a year without obvious problems, I will update the review.
libby p.
I love you the look of this, it's perfect and looks put together ! Easy to just roll around because of the wheels ! Affordable and just something good all around to have !
Rachael H.
Great Falls, MT
Beautiful and wonderfully made product. You will certainly be traveling in style with this rolling behind you. Very nice size, does not take up too much room, but the compartments give you enough pockets and areas to organize.
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
This is an awesome bag to hold work supplies and your laptop. Sturdy and holds a lot. And it's pretty decent price for this type of bag. Classy look too!
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Love this has so many pockets for all the right stuff, even looks cute with my outfits(: definitely recommended this when going on vaycay
dariana v.
Jber, AK
What I need for traveling with my laptop and readers is one of these. Since I am a remote worker, I can take my office with me.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Got this as a gift from my new boss at my new job. I like the quality and ability to take it into the office with you
Breanna O.
turlock, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Amazing quality and great for business women! I love for my job! Tons of room and has different styles as well
Huma A.
Would definitely recommend! Beautiful product :) Great to pack things up and great way to be organized.
June B.
Oak Harbor , OH
How much does this cost? Is it something I can use daily take my many teaching supplies to and from work?
Judit D.