BY SHUTTERFLY #6 in Electronics Stores

Shutterfly is an Internet-based image publishing service based in Redwood City, California. Shutterfly's flagship product is its photo book line. The company was founded in 1999 and is currently led by Philip Marineau.

• This Valentine's Day is our one year engagement anniversa...3 Answers
  • What amount is required to get free shipping? 4 Answers
  • How much is shopping. Do they ever offer free shipping 6 Answers
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Review for: Other more...
I've used Shutterfly 3 times, and it's so fun! You really get to make something unique and personal !!! :)
Price is kinda expensive, but I mean, what do you expect when you have so many options to customize?? I've made a calendar for my mom and another for my grandpa, and I've made a magnet collage of my family as well.  There's other options as well like creating cards, photobooks, home decor, etc. so there's something for everyone.
I love this site because you can find plenty of offers and coupons through other sites and that brings the price down to something a little more reasonable. Also, what you create is totally 100% unique that you can't find anywhere else!
Taylor S.
Review for: Other more...
I love shutterfly and I love their products! If you are looking for a unique gift for someone, I definitely recommend their customized playing cards. I ordered a set for my boyfriend as an anniversary gift. I included 9 different photos on it through the 6years we have been together. He LOVED them! He thought they were so cool :) Plus, the price isn't bad! I did use a coupon when I purchased mine so they were even cheaper. The are definitely good quality cards as well. Highly recommend this as a gift. You can do whatever for the design which is really neat.
Emily B.
Portland , OR
Techie Expert Level 1
Review for: Shutterfly Photo Story more...
I love Shutterfly. They are my go-to for printing Christmas cards and any prints. They always come out clean and sharp. The one time I wasn’t satisfied with a bigger print, they reimbursed my money no problem. Great customer service. Shopping is a little much to me especially when you’re just buying tiny prints, but if that’s my only complaint, I’ll take it.
Megan G.
Review for: Other more...
Shutterfly is AMAZING. The prices are great and I can always find some coupon codes to help even more with that. I use it to print pictures, create our family calendar each year, create baby announcements, create our annual Christmas card, I've made cups, keychains and Christmas ornaments. It's so easy to use and versatile. I love Shutterfly so much.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
This is my #1 site for all things dealing with photos, customization, family holiday cards, and any photo project/gifts. They provide amazing prices and quality to match. Plus they are always running deals and freebies if you are signed up with an email account. They also provide photo cloud storage for absolutely free!
Desirae M.
I love shutterfly! Every year for the past 4 years I make my grandma a wall calendar with pictures of all her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren and she has loved every single one! I always look forward to making her one each year because her smile when I give it to her is priceless!
Kelly L.
Benton, KY
I use this site all the time! Not for prints, but for photo books and Christmas cards. I LOVE the photo books. You can arrange them however you want, or they can put the pics in there for you! They have the best coupons, so if you wait for those, you can really get your photo books at a fair price! Also, I've already received my Christmas cards for this year! If you order early (with a coupon), you can get a great deal on them. Very high quality, nothing flimsy or cheaply made!! If you download the app, you can get lots of deals just for app users too!
Katie D.
Chincoteague, VA
Review for: Other more...
I just placed an order for my shutterfly photo books from our Disney vacation, and I wanted to give it to my Mother in Law for Christmas. First of all, they did an AMAZING job designing the book! Secondly, I am guessing there was high traffic volumes on their website and I had issues. I called the number, and the representative was awesome! He quickly helped me troubleshoot the problem, and threw in free expedited shipping (originally $19) due to my difficulties! I think this company's customer service rocks! I cannot wait to see the book!!
Autumn B.
I have ordered several items from shutterfly. At least 6 photo-books and yearly holiday cards. The offerings get better and better every year. Processing does take a few days, or longer during holidays, but the product delivered has never been less than perfect. They are always offering a coupon or discount on something so you really never have to pay full price. I often purchase my photo-books when they are 1/2 off. The quality is always excellent and I always recommend it to others.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Techie Expert Level 2
Review for: Other more...
I’m a huge fan of Shutterfly. My mom has used this place to make so many photo books and I’ve recently ordered a guestbook from here as well and I’ve always been pleased with my products. They’re products are also very affordable and high quality.
Nina T.
Midlothian, VA
WHat's the best deal that the app has sent?
Alicia P.
Hamlin, WV
How much is shopping. Do they ever offer free shipping
What amount is required to get free shipping?
Leslie T.
Story, WY
I am looking at making 2 photobooks. One for my sons grandparents with photos over the last year. And another for our destination wedding. Is shutterfly more for family gifts vs. wedding albums? Do the books seem a durable quality? Color accurate and not washed out? Pages not cheap and easily rip?
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
I'm kinda confused on how it works. Explain?