BY SHURTECH #4 in Tape

Designed for any situation or project, T-Rex® Tape is ideal for homeowners, craftsmen and adventurists who demand the highest quality tools. Unlike ordinary duct tapes, this ferociously strong tape is built for intense holding power so you can tackle long-lasting repairs, DIY projects easier and quicker. Its aggressive double-thick adhesive is what gives this tape the ability to stick to rough, dirty surfaces through all weather types and temperatures. Whether it’s around the home, job site, or in the great outdoors.

Features:

• For indoor/outdoor use

• UV resistant materials that block harsh UV rays from weakening the tape adhesive

• Can be used on brick, concrete, shingles, painted and non-painted wood, and vinyl siding

• 17mils thick for more aggressive staying power than ordinary duct tapes

• Made with heavy-duty knit cloth for long-lasting repairs or applications

• All Weather. Works Longer. Holds Stronger®* than standard duct tapes.

• Available in white

Buy on Jet.com*
Duckie L.
Forget every duck tape you've ever kept in the garage, kitchen, bathroom, vehicle, or anywhere else in your life. Seriously. T-Rex tape literally eats up the competition like the legendary dino would have ducks and gorillas for breakfast.

When Influenster sent me a big fat roll of T-Rex tape, I was stoked. I've always been a loyal duck (not necessarily "Duck") tape user, going back to age 16 when my 1974 VW bug would spring a leak one minute, then need some emergency engine repair to keep all its parts together.

Over the years, the flimsiness and constant attention required when using cheaper tapes lead me to that primate brand. It was tough and lasted longer than any tape I could easily rip from the roll using my teeth.

You're going to need a blade to remove a strip of T-Rex tape, but that's how you know you'll be able to "stick it and forget it." Over the past few weeks, it's been the sealant savior on a drafty outdoor freezer, the solution to a very loud and annoying short in my car's alarm system, the GOAT of gasket repair, how I kept the same band-aid on despite incessant humid sweating, and an elegantly functional present-wrapping tool.

It's thick. It's strong. It's sticky. This T-Rex isn't going extinct anytime soon.
Dustin D.
Wilsonville, OR
We've all used "duct tape."  We all know the benefits and limitations of it.  But I doubt most people think "I sure wish there was a better version of duct tape..."

Well, there is.  I was surprised at how much stronger and durable this T-Rex tape was when compared to other brands.  I've used it to fix kids' toys.  I've used it to hang fiberglass to put around a window air conditioner.  I even used it to fix a broken shower curtain ring, and that's where the durability shines.  This tape gets wet sitting up in my shower.  But it has stayed strong, not wilting, curling, or crumbling in that moist, hot environment.

All in all, I really like my T-Rex tape and would buy it again.

There are two drawbacks, which is why I didn't leave a perfect score.  First, it is a bit harder to unroll (because it is so sticky) and harder to tear.  You can certainly still get a piece of tape with just your bare hands, but it isn't as easy as other brands.  And second, twice I've had the tape fail to tear completely through, leaving a little strand of tape on the edge of the roll.  This was easy enough to deal with, but it was still annoying.

So that's that.  I highly recommend this product.

I was given this product free in exchange for my review.
Jeremy B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
Review for: Gray more...
I was expecting it to be like Duct tape but BETTER! It's difficult to peel from the roll making you believe it would have great grip, which it doesn't, the sides of the roll are extremely sticky so anything it touched stuck to it, duct tape & military tape have better adhesive qualities than this. A positive was the top texture of the tape is smooth and I imagine it would hold better when firmly affixed to something. But verdict overall if I was to EVER finish this huge roll or lose it... I wouldn't take the time to find it to replace it.
Brad H.
I received this tape as a complimentary sample from #Infulenster.  At first I was skeptical because I have used other "strong hold" tapes in the past without the results I needed.  Well, after renovating my basement and needing to have things tied together, I used this tape.  And, IT DID NOT FAIL!
From the beginning you could tell it was a stronger tape.  We even got it wet and it still held.  One thing I also like is that it is easy to tear off a strip but it holds very well.  It amazes me how well this works.
The only con I can say about this tape is that I can't find it in my local store - YET.  I ask the managers to bring it in stock and they tell me they will.
My suggestion.  Go out and get this if you want a strong holding tape!
David L.
Marshfield, MA
Review for: Gray more...
I received the T-Rex tape almost six months ago and have used it on numerous occasions since then, the most impressive of which was securing a water filter inside of a small aquarium. The tape is far stronger than the generic brands I’ve used in the past. If you need to ensure a tough, secure hold with tape that won’t break easily, I recommend this.
Jc N.
Walkersville, MD
This stuff is actually pretty amazing.  I didn't even have to think about what to to use this on.  I have an old car with a side-view mirror that sometimes likes to hang uncomfortably loose, and every few days I have to apply a new layer of duct tape; after a week or two of driving, a combination of the sun, wind, and rain/morning dew always take its toll, and a new application of the "regular old duct tape" is required.  As soon as I received the T-Rex tape, I went straight for the car.  I removed the old stuff, and used the T-Rex tape to secure it in place.  Fast forward 6 weeks and stuff is still holding strong!  Never looking back.
Edoardo T.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Gray more...
Pretty good. I didn't have the chance yet to use it for any crazy project but at a first use, it seems pretty good. Very sticky and the back is also very resistant. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with it and I would probably recommend to others. I'll leave another review after I really try it on something more challenging.
Charles J.
jacksonville, FL
When I got this T-rex to try .. I was skeptical. Not all duct tape is created the same. I have bought tape that well did not live up to the name duct tape. T-rex is not one of these. It is heavy duty tape that would work for about any project out there. It is sticky and thick yet easily tears as needed. I was provided a sample to try out and am now a fan for good. Want a tape that holds #trextape is by far the one to use. #review #trex #influencer #manlytape #ducttape #trextape
omar c.
San Antonio, TX
This product was great. I had purchased heavy duty all weather duct tape from 3M to use to wrap around the fiber glass rods that hold up the net on our kids trampoline, and this duct was stronger, had a smoother texture and looked more professional than the 3M duct tape I had used on a few of the rods before receiving the T-Rex tape. Its heavy duty and will stick to pretty much anything. Like I said I used it on fiberglass rods that were very old and weathered and they stuck to it just fine. I'm definitely finishing up the rest of the job with T-rex Tape.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Gray more...
I didn’t have too many uses for this otherwise I’d probably give it more stars but it definitely works, it’s very adhesive and it repelled water for quite a while without losing its grip. I’d recommend it and will use it again when needed
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I can only imagine the wonders this does!!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
What is this tape used for?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Have you tried this? :)))
Angelica C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Where can I find this?
Julia Mae B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Is this as good as Scotch Duct Tape ?