ShurTech T-Rex® Tape

Designed for any situation or project, T-Rex® Tape is ideal for homeowners, craftsmen and adventurists who demand the highest quality tools. Unlike ordinary duct tapes, this ferociously strong tape is built for intense holding power so you can tackle long-lasting repairs, DIY projects easier and quicker. Its aggressive double-thick adhesive is what gives this tape the ability to stick to rough, dirty surfaces through all weather types and temperatures. Whether it’s around the home, job site, or in the great outdoors.

Features:

• For indoor/outdoor use

• UV resistant materials that block harsh UV rays from weakening the tape adhesive

• Can be used on brick, concrete, shingles, painted and non-painted wood, and vinyl siding

• 17mils thick for more aggressive staying power than ordinary duct tapes

• Made with heavy-duty knit cloth for long-lasting repairs or applications

• All Weather. Works Longer. Holds Stronger®* than standard duct tapes.

• Available in white

Would this work for holes in rubber?
Where can I find this?
Have you tried this? :)))
Start your review of ShurTech T-Rex® Tape!
5 months agoFranklin, TN
ShurTech T-Rex® Tape uploaded by Michael R.
I am a country music artist when you have to tape down cables and wires to do shows the tape has to stick to dirty floors and various surfaces that usually are “stick resistant”  NOT this tape man it worked when I had to tape the mic and speaker cables to the bricks in the square when I played my show downtown Franklin! Thanks you guys! ShurTech T-Rex® Tape ROCKS! Yep it will even stick to Rocks 😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌
2 years agoMarietta, PA
I've been sitting on my ShurTech T-Rex Tape for a few weeks now because I honestly haven't had a need to use it and I didn't want to write a review without actually trying it out first. I was finally able to really check it out the other day when I sold my home gym equipment and the buyer came to pick everything up.

As we were loading the bars, weights, and accessories into the truck I could tell they were a little concerned that everything was going to shift around during their three hour drive back home and they had no straps to keep things in place. At that moment it dawned on me that this is how I could really test this product out.

I went upstairs, got my roll of T-Rex tape, and came back out to their truck. I proceeded to open up my roll of tape and stack about three plates of weight on top of each other and taped them down to the bed of the truck. I did this a few times as their were a couple of stacks, but in a couple minutes it was all done. I then taped over the ends of the tape to make sure everything stayed in place. The buyer thought this was a good idea and asked me to tape the rest of the equipment together and I happily obliged.

They went on their way and when they got home they informed me that nothing moved an inch. They were completely shocked that the tape held up this well and I was pretty pleased to hear about it myself. They asked me what kind of tape it was and I informed them of the name and told them I actually got it for free to try and review. They said to add in my report, "That tape is one hell of a product and I'll be ordering mine tonight."

a year ago
The holding strength of T-Rex tape is simply amazing! I haven't had the chance to use it in too many applications yet, but when I first got the tape, I wanted to give it a test. I taped a 5lb weight to a post in my backyard. I wanted to expose the tape to the elements and it kept the weight up for a week with no signs of letting go. This was during the summer in SoCal, so it was over 90 degrees in the day, and the tape held up great.
9 months agoRexburg, ID
I want to start off with this is not a duct tape alternative. I would even say duct tape would be an alternative to this tape. It is tough and it holds stronger than duct tape. It is harder to tare off but thats to be expected. I have used on tools that have been out in rain and snow and it seems to hold up well.
2 years agoGreenville , SC
Very good duct tape. It sticks very well. I have been in the HVAC business for 25 years and I’ve never found a tape that sticks as well as this tape and is as durable. I would definitely recommend this tape to everyone whether using as a homeowner or professionally this is the tape to buy!!!
2 years agoFairport, NY
The tap was study and did not lose stickiness after one use. After first use I could effectively reuse it at least 3 times. As a result, I will be probably buying this in place of duck tape from now on.
2 years agoGULFPORT, MS
I received my TRex tape from influenster. I first compared the price with two other brands of frequently used duct tape. The price was across the board right in line with the other leading brands comparing the same sizes item. Next I compared the size of the product using the same two products as Above the TRex was the largest package of the three witch I was please about. As we all know larger does mean better, in this case it did mean better the tape is made thicker witch made a stronger tape and harder to tare a section of it off then the other two used in this comparison. So let's get to the use of the actual product. I live in South Mississippi where the nweather is brutal but for testing a product like this. I applied the TRex tape and the other two to a common plastic trash can for 1 week during this week for 30 minutes each day I applied water to the 3 samples and then allowed the current climate to do the rest. At the end of this trail I noticed a few things the TRex tape did not fad, peel, or loose it adhesive properties as compare to the other two, one of the start peeling almost instantly and the remaining one held up for a day or two but couldn't compare to the TRex tape. In conclusion the TRex Tape is a superior to the two I compared it to, and the part that I was very happy with it was made in America. I will definitely switch to TRex tape after having had the opportunity to review this product
2 years agoTampa, FL
ShurTech T-Rex® Tape uploaded by Jami B.
I was working in my home today, getting ready for a guest. There were some pictures that needed to be hung. In one corner of the room, a picture was off level. My level is black with dark blue fluid in the tube. I went to grab my flashlight and I found that since the last time I used this little guy, the rubberized grip had melted? The surface became sticky to the touch. Influenster and T-Rex sent me a roll of their "Ferociously Strong Tape". I've used tape to cover hole, before. This tape is supposed to be strong, so I thought about covering the flashlight end to end with this tape. When I opened the tape, I was surprised at how thick it is. I would guess it is as thick as 5 sheets of loose leaf paper. Most duct tape that I've used before was flimsy. For as thick as it is, the tape tore very smoothly in a straight line, every time. I tore two length off of the roll, with no problem I might add. One of the lengths I tore in half to make two less wide strips. One was for the front of the flashlight and the other is for the backend/battery cover. This long way tear was equally as straight as the tears off of the roll. Well, now the flashlight is no longer sticky and the tape has a nice smooth feel to it. It's nowhere near the mesh texture of typical duct tape.
8 months agoOakland City , IN
Although this tape is very strong, and holds extremely well, the thickness of it limits what it can be used for. It is priced higher than standard comparable tape, and the only improvement would be its durability. Worth it for some projects, but not a straight replacement.
7 months agoStillwater, OK
This tape is so tough! It’s so tough it’s sometimes hard to pull it away from the roll! It’s very effective! My only complaint is that when it gets hot, the glue gets sticky and tacky and becomes hard to use! However, it still sticks and still holds.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...