ShurTech Duck Tape Prints, Spotted Leopard uploaded by Bethany B.

BY SHURTECH

SHURTECH-Patterned Duck Tape. Excellent for coordinating repairs; color-coding materials; and crafting applications. SHURTECH-Patterned Duck Tape. Excellent for coordinating repairs; color-coding materials; and crafting applications. Duck Tape features high performance strength and adhesion characteristics. Tears easily by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces. Comes in a variety of fun patterns including animal prints and fashion: each sold separately. Measures 1.88inx10 yd. Made in USA. see more...

Bethany B.
I've used 3 rolls of this stuff and I'm definitely going to be buying more! You can do so much with it. The only complaint I have is that if you take it off it leaves a lot of residue behind
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
So I'm really into crafts and there is soooo much fun crafty things you can do with this ! I highly recommend! Good price too!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Does this leave sticky residue when removing from a surface? I want to decorate my door at college but I don't want to ruin the surface when I have to remove it. If it does, has anyone found a way to remove the stickiness?