Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal LubricantsShunga
Toko Lubricant Aroma Blazing Cherry, 55 Ounce

Shunga Toko Lubricant Aroma Blazing Cherry, 5.5 Ounce

by Shunga

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shunga Toko Lubricant Aroma Blazing Cherry, 5.5 Ounce!
Celina C.
richmond, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love! One of my favourite lubricants. They have several other ones like melon and fruit last time I checked. I really love the scent of this but the taste is better than other ones out on the market, although it’s not spectacular. I would say that the feeling of this mimics your natural wetness so it’s awesome in that respect and feels totally natural. Also, it’s pretty easy to clean up and it’s water-based, so it is totally condom friendly and safe to use with toys. They’re also not super sticky either. I recommend these lubes over the other ones on the market.

Looking for your answer?