Shun Classic 3.5 Paring Knife

by Shun

This knife is perfect for peeling fruits and vegetables. Shun knives are crafted by Japans premier blade producer for 90 years and combine beauty with function. Their knives feature a blade of forged stainless steel clad with 16 micro- thin layers of high-carbon steel. The result is a Damascus-steel knives and a super sharp blade that minimizes friction damage to foods when cutting.ulli3.5L/liliHand wash in warm water and mild detergent/liliMade in Japan/liliWeb ID 347010/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shun Classic 3.5 Paring Knife!
Maria C.
Shun Classic 3.5 Paring Knife uploaded by Maria C.
Shun are my favorite knives ever. My husband bought then many years ago and they are still great. We have couple of Shun knives. You have to sharpen it time to time and then it’s like new. We use it for fruit, meat, veggies, seafood - literally for everything! I bought it for my dad, too. He loves to cook and he loves the knife 😊 I have nothing to complain about.
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
This knife is great. It slices and peels fruit so much easier than my farberware or cooks knives. Shun offers free knife sharpening services. I bought this one on sale from Williams Sonoma and I would highly recommend it!
Aurelia L H.
Middletown, CT
Feels luxurious & slightly weighty in hand & makes strawberry carving a breeze. Purchased in a 3-piece set at Williams Sonoma.
Sarah V.
Los Angeles, CA
Just a perfect, sharp little knife. No complaints. It has beautiful steel and seems to stay ultra sharp (I hand wash it only).
Natalia E.
South Miami, FL
This is the second Shun knife we’ve added to our collection and we absolutely love it. It is the perfect weight and length. It is my go-to knife for just about everything as I find the chef knife too intimidating. It slices and peels like a dream. Worth every penny!
Chef M.
The blade is nice and has a good angle but the handle is a little too long and bulky for my small hands. It was however very easy to sharpen and stays sharp for quite some time. Not easy to carve with but good for everyday utility work.
Abbey S.
Santee, CA
This knife is seriously sharp and perfect for intricate and fine slicing. Cutting slivers of tomato are super easy. I love how lightweight and balanced it feels in the hand. I highly recommend this knife if you need something small in your kitchen that is very precise.
Jasmine  M.
Beloit, WI
Best knife I have ever owned in the kitchen! Slices through everything like butter! I would love to say I would be definitely getting more but however it is a bit pricey but I dont blame them! So more knives would be on my list for christmas! I also want to mention on how durable is it!
Above T.
Hauula, HI
Love Love Love these knives! They are amazing sharp and gorgeous to display. No Cons here. If you want a quality exquisitely crafted knife get yourself one of these. They are like hanging a painting on the wall but more useful.
Elle P.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Wow. This is an incredible knife. Besides looking sleek and beautiful, it is a fierce blade. It effortlessly cuts through anything. Tomatoes slice with very little pressure. You need to be very careful because it’s so sharp and needs little pressure, you can easily cut yourself if you're used to having to work a little harder with a different type of knife.

Looking for your answer?