MakeupLip MakeupLipstickShu Uemura
yazbukey - rouge unlimited supreme matte

shu uemura yazbukey - rouge unlimited supreme matte

Working together not only on the concept but the color palette too, Yazbukey and uchiide, shu uemura’s international artistic director have come together to create a shade range for the collection. Adding 9 trendy shades, a total of 16 shades will be accessorized with a special playful lip motif on the packaging designed by Yazbukey in 4 color ranges: sexy red, lovely nude, quirky pink and edgy berry to express 4 different attitudes.

Would it pass the food and drink test?
When does it start to fade?
Is it expensive? And how long it stays??🤔
Start your review of shu uemura yazbukey - rouge unlimited supreme matte!
Reiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
shu uemura yazbukey - rouge unlimited supreme matte uploaded by Reiko A.
shu uemura yazbukey - rouge unlimited supreme matte uploaded by Reiko A.
Review for: carmen bound
I love this classic, bright, cool-toned red. The packaging is cool and I’m a fan of the overall aesthetic. However, unfortunately it transfers so easily. I have to pay attention to my chin every 15 minutes and that is a bummer.
Brandy V.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: carmen bound
love this lippie so smooth!! and brush is so soft lasts a long while will def recommend to anyone interested super nice packaging as well
Maidex G.
New York
Review for: tangerine bloom, currant mood, rose flows, brown is brown, choco crush, coral dance
Hermosos cremosos y duraderos estoy fascinada no los cambio por nada son mis favoritos
Bridget W.
west monroe
Review for: ruby heart
Very pretty color goes on smoothly definitely work the time and money a little goes a long way price was ok
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
Review for: carmen bound, ruby heart, tangerine bloom, yaz red, currant mood, brown is brown, choco crush, coral dance, sandy quartz
The colors! The lipstick tube 💋! The durability and just the brightness of it! They’re so freaking beautiful and worth every penny
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: yaz red
Such a go to bright red! If you are looking for the perfect red lip I think this is is!!! It is super easy to apply and use and if you mess up it’s easy to clean up! The packaging is also super cute and I will def purchase again
i.love. F.
texas
It was realy good i loved it but the smell was not good but that not efect me it was realy good on my lips and easy to apply
Lily Z.
1,199 reviews
Review for: brown is brown, ruby heart
Must use! Color is cute. Hydrated lips and doesn’t smudge easily or move everywhere  lasts a while as well! ❤️
Virginia B.
Twentynine Palms
I tried Shi Uemura Yazbukey Rouge lipstick once at my aunt's house when getting ready for shopping. It was a Rose shade. It was a very smooth matte and lasted all day. I believe this was the first matte I had tried at that time. Since then I have tried other matte lipsticks that were very dry and made my lips look dehydrated. So in comparison this matte lipstick is one of the best I have tried.
Sammi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: carmen bound, ruby heart, tangerine bloom, yaz red, currant mood, grape jam, magenta spell, powder blue, cyclamen sound, eclair pink, rose flows, truly ruby, brown is brown, choco crush, coral dance, sandy quartz
The colors are good for this collection but honestly can we just talk about how wonderful the packaging is????