BeautyFaceFacial SkincareShu Uemura
Ultime8 Sublime Cleansing Oil 150ml

Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Cleansing Oil 150ml

Never to rest still with the march of time, shu uemura unveils yet another ultimate pampering for make-up removal, facial cleansing and treatment with the launch of its new ultime8 cleansing oil. For this, scientists at the shu uemura research centre...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Cleansing Oil 150ml!
Kim E.
Toronto, ON
So amazingly clean! Super hydrating, powerful cleanser to add to your K Beauty routine as the first step. It removes every last bit of makeup. Love it! Such an amazing brand.
Pearl L.
Vancouver, BC
So easy to use and feels gentle on the skin while doing a great job of removing the day. I use it as the first step and follow with a foam cleanser. I find myself using less moisturizer these days when I follow a good cleansing regimen.
Juliya Y.
Revelstoke, BC
This is my favorite cleansing oil. Usually, I prefer to use cleansing balms, because I have more control over the product. But once I tried a sample of this oil, and I was impressed, how my skin felt after! It was extremely clean, and yet not stripped or dehydrated. On top of that, I love the smell of this oil. Removing my makeup in the evening is like a beauty therapy.
Eleanor F.
Nipawin
This is perfect for a first cleanse to remove makeup or even just a cleanser if you have dry skin. It is chock full of skincare ingredients. Your skin feels amazingly soft, supple and smooth after use. My mum has terribly dry skin and she used to use baby oil because that was the only thing that didn’t dry her out - now she uses this. You don’t need four pumps as stated on the bottle - one to two pumps is perfect for face and neck.

Looking for your answer?