BY SHU UEMURA

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

2016 holiday rouge unlimited sheer shine comes in 5 shades carefully selected to maximize balance with multi-colored ombre eyes.

The new rouge unlimited sheer shine is a lightly melting lipstick with a slightly transparent finish with floating pearls and smooth texture.

Rouge unlimited sheer shine:

OR520

Review (1)
Caitlin M.
Staff
I have to admit, I was first drawn to this lipstick based on the packaging. (How could you not LOVE that adorable Murakami design?) Upon applying, I had mixed feelings about the lipstick. At first I thought the color (OR 520) was simply too pinky for me. But after wearing it for a few hours, it grew on me. (Although I will say it was too pink for my fall wardrobe!) What really sold me on this though was the feel of the lipstick. It really felt more like a balm. It was incredibly nourishing and smooth. I enjoyed the feel of this very much, my only "complaint" if you will is that I'd categorize it more so under the lip balm category as opposed to lipstick. And lastly, the staying power wasn't quite there. But I would definitely wear again for a quick touch up!