Shu Uemura

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Supple! Is the best word to describe the texture. I recommend this for summer / outdoor / heat as this is more ideal for quick easy use than a night out heavy make up thing. This is moisturizing, more than a tint but less than full coverage. Not thick at all, blends in easily. Does smear easily so FYI. Smells nice. Love the vibrant natural color.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I have received the shade Candy Pink from a friend. It is a bright warm juicy watermelon pink. Think like [product:jolly-rancher-watermelon-hard-candy] but deeper. It's a comfortable matte with a slight of powder finish. Pretty unique in my opinion. It doesn't last too long. I don't like the packaging. While it looks sleek, it looks cheap. For 36CAD+Tax, I expect better. Great dupe would be [product:fenty-beauty-mattemoiselle-plush-matte-lipstick].
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Love the product. The lipstick texture is soft, colour’s appearance is right to how it looks on the lipstick. Colour stays well on the lips. I love the design and it is easy to use. My friends are already using Shu for a few years.