suggested searches

21%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This Shu curler is the old fashion curler of the brand, they have introduced a new one. However I keep using this one because it works so well on my lashes. Very gentle, nice curling, easily to do. Would recommend it.
Just re-purchased it my go go to eyelash curler. The second pad fell out and because they don’t sell replacement pads I had to buy a full new curler. I wish you could just buy the pads kind of a waste to always buy a new curler
My Holy Grail eyelash curler! I have used this for 10+ years and it makes my curls perfect. My biggest gripe is that there is no easy way to get refills - the box comes with one to use and one extra one to replace, but I always have to buy another curler to get the new pads. Really annoying, but I love this curler enough to do that!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Shu Uemura New Generation Eyelash s Curler-SILVER-One Size Has anyone used this lash curler and what did you think about it, I have a few stubborn straight lashes on the end my eyelids I’m trying to curl with out success with several products so far ?
Does anyone know where I can purchase replacement pads for this?
more questions