shu uemura new generation eyelash curler

shu uemura new generation eyelash curler is an eyelash curler for adding curl to lashes. The curler’s shape fits any eye shape, offering precise application that allows you to emphasise parts of your lashes without pinching skin. The design is small and portable and can curl even the shortest of lashes.

I want to try these kinds but honestly they look kind of scary I'm afraid that they're gonna rip all of my eyelashes out!!has anyone tried these you feel like they work better than the normal ones?
Is this product good for curling Asian eyelashes that are straight?
Are they ever bringing this back to Sephora?
Start your review of shu uemura new generation eyelash curler!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...stuck in the curler. This comes with additional rubbers so it does last a long time and it is very easy to use. Highly recommend this curler.in reviews
My favorite eyelash curler - I purchased it at Sephora. I'd say you get good value for the price. I have asian lashes that point down and this works great!in reviews
I had problems with other curlers pinching my eyelid as I was trying to curl them. I have short lashes and had a hard time curling them without getting pinched. A friend of mine bought me my 1st Shu Uemura curler 11 yrs. ago and now that is the only eyelash curler brand I use. Love Love Love this curler!in reviews
For someone who has long but super straight eyelashes, this curler is a life saver! I use my blow dryer to heat it up just a little bit and then curl my lashes and they stay curled all day, love this tool! It's a must have in my makeup bag!in reviews
maria A.
Moorpark, CA
Best eyelash curler on the market. I have stick straight eyelashes and they're big and round. This curler covers my entire lash line and has never pinched me. Crimp close to the lash line and just do the same walking the curler all the way to the end of your lashes. Worth the money, spend the money and replace at least 1x a year. The mechanism wears after a while, they recommend to replace it to keep that tension. Shu Uemura has sales with up to 20% off, that is when I buy my new curler. With free shipping offered, I buy 2 at a time and it covers me for a year. Is it worth it? Yes, no doubt about it.
Vivian W.
Milpitas, CA
shu uemura new generation eyelash curler uploaded by Vivian W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Nice eyelash curler. Have been using it for about a year. It does push lashes up and curl lasts. It’s very easy to use and can get a natural C shape curl. However, sometimes it can still pinch your eyelids so need to be carefully.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
shu uemura new generation eyelash curler uploaded by Cherie S.
If you haven't tried this brand or heard of it by now, you definitely need to read about it & BUY ONE! My all time favorite brand ever used. Beats eyelash curlers by Lancome, Nars & Shiseido. The only one that is extremely gentle & never causes any issues. Others have pinched my actual eyelid (Shiseido) others didn't create a decent curling effect. This one is extremely durable and #1 in my book. #musthave
Elyssa O.
There are eyelash curlers and then there is the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. This is hands down the best curler available on the market. The curler makes your lashes almost stick straight up and you don't have to put mascara on if you don't want to. My favorite combination is this with the Benefit They're Real Primer in Mink.
Samantha T.
Las Vegas, NV
shu uemura new generation eyelash curler uploaded by Samantha T.
Such a great shape and opens wide and is great for all types of lashes straight or curly
Tracy O.
Honolulu, HI
Love love love! This is by far the best of the best. I have Asian straight lashed and this makes my curl stay all day and it doesn't pinch my eyes.
ELIZABETH M.
Morro Bay, CA
MUY BUENO,DA A MIS PESTAÑAS UN RIZO PERFECTO,ME AYUDA MUCHÍSIMO,YA QUE LAS TENGO MUY CORTAS
Tori C.
Cedar Park, TX
This is by far my favorite eyelash curler and I have tried MANY. I got my first one when I was in 7th grade and at 21 I still use this product religiously. No other eyelash curler can get all my lashes in at once because my eyes are very large and I have very long lashes. My lashes stick straight out so I need an eyelash curler to do a lot and this one is always up for the job. The lift it gives is unmatched! This product is by far my favorite thing to have on hand and gives a false lashes look every single time.
Suzi P.
Brookfield
Perfect! Love this eyelash curler. Gets all my lashes perfectly curled and lifted without pinching.
Sonja M.
Cali
This is decent, but not great. To anyone looking for a good curler, I tried many for you. The best out of all I tested is the tarte eyelash curler. The version I have has purple handles and it does the job.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
bonnie L.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
il y a 6 mois
Is the shu uemura new generation eyelash curler as good as everyone says? What is so speical about that that other eyash curler doesn't have?
Harmoni P. il y a 4 mois
If your eyelashes are short, it can be hard to get a noticeable lift from any device. Enter the new and improved Shu Uemura curler. The original was already renowned for its ability to grab each and every little lash and curl it to its maximum potential. In this recent update, unlike most curlers, the sidebars at the edge of the curler have been removed, letting you work your way across your full lash line section by section to catch each and every lash. The curler itself has the perfect amount of force to curl without crimping, and uses the same high-quality construction the original is known for.