Shu Uemura Lightbulb Foundation and Sponge Set-LIGHT BEIGE-One Size uploaded by Geri T.

BY SHU UEMURA

The innovative lightbulb fluid foundation and sponge. Stemming from shu uemura's expertise in oleo technology, multi-glow oil complex and buildable oil complex signal a new way forward for natural glow yet with high coverage. Includes a revolutionary sponge, "the lightbulb", designed and shaped for tapping and creating a glowing finish. see more...

• Estoy interesada en el producto me encantaria pod... Be the first to answer!
  • I am interested in getting a new foundation and I have heard real...1 Answers
  • Funciona para la piel seca? cuanto es su durabilidad? y la esponj...1 Answers
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
This is personally my favorite, go-to foundation! I have sensitive combination skin with dry patches and redness on my cheeks. This foundation used with a beauty blender gives me a medium coverage and doesn't cling onto those dry patches! It looks great in photos and gives me a nice, healthy glow. I've received so many compliments when using this foundation. You can also apply it lightly to look like you don't have foundation on. I recommend this foundation! I've gone through so many bottles.
Kat M.
Henderson, NV
Would give this foundation 5 stars because it is very light weight and buildable. It a bit sticky and thick, but give it a few minutes to sit in after applying and it will be smooth and have a natural finish. It stays on even with some perspiration. The only thing i don't like about shu is their customer service. I got a color much lighter than my skin. Emailed them and it takes 2 business days for them to reply. They don't do exchages and you have to pay for your own return stamp. Otherwise, the product is great. Just make sure not to overuse the product which will take forever to dry
Hilary J.
College Park, MD
One of my favorite foundation! It's smooth, wide color selection, and not as oily through out the day. I like it mix it with kate poreless powder foundation and it's perfect. Also the sponge that comes with it is so great. It's very useful for any kind of foundation.
Yilin L.
This foundation oxidizes so you have to choose a lighter shade, wait couple minutes to let it set and take super good care of the sponge. Also, with this price, you don't event get a full oz. Unbelievable.
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
Amazing but... sooo expensive ūüė≥ best coverage and texture!!! Lasts all day with a airbrushed finished.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I didn't really like this foundation... it looked too wet and oily rather than a dewy soft look. It also didn't stay very well on my skin even if i use a primer. I ended up giving this to a friend who has dryer skin.
Katie K.
Toronto
Love this foundation! It gives you medium to full coverage and is the dewiest foundation I've ever tried! If you are into glowy base makeup and have normal-dry skin - you're gonna love this! Combination-oily skins probably won't like this as much as it does make you very dewy, almost a little shiny at the end of the day. What I find works best is if I use a mattifying primer under this I will still get glowy skin but not shiny after 8 hr wear. Also I think the price is pretty good considering it also comes with a sponge.
Jenna S.
Obsessed with this foundation. I have quite a pale complexion but am yellow toned so even the shades that are too dark for me I can work with. This foundation leaves me feeling hydrated and airbrushed. Its the only foundation I actually get compliments for! Highly recommend. Only concern is the back flash with photography, but still great for everyday wear.
Ricia W.
I love this foundation for a natural finish and Sheer to medium coverage. I'm so sad that Shu Uemura is no longer available in the UK, as I believe so many of these products are fantastic for British skin, and the environmental stressors your skin faces day to day, c'est la vie.
Ayu W.
Bali
It's very match on my skin. Very smooth and creamy. These is my favorite beauty make up so far. I recommend this product. I have dry skin and it feels comfy when I tried them on my skin. Definitely will use it for my daily make up.Shu Uemura Lightbulb Foundation and Sponge Set-LIGHT BEIGE-One Size
Hanna W.
I am interested in getting a new foundation and I have heard really good things about Shu Uemura's Lightbulb foundation. How is it for sensitive/dry skin? What is the coverage like?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Funciona para la piel seca? cuanto es su durabilidad? y la esponja de maquillaje funciona con ella? / It works for dry skin ? As is its durability ? makeup sponge and work with it ?
Estoy interesada en el producto me encantaria poder probarlo