Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil - Fresh uploaded by Alicia C.

BY SHU UEMURA

Naincey O.
Honolulu, HI
I've used shu uemuras other cleansing oils and this one worked best for me, when I was having oilier skin and some breakouts. It reduced oiliness from my skin and reduced my break outs. All shu uemuras cleansing oil chages its form to milky lotion when its mixed with water, it makes your skin very smooth and soft. It does a very good job at removing all of your makeups too. I love all of shu uemuras cleansing oils!
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
Out of the 2 cleaners I bought from shu uemura, I think both work really gray with my skin. I do notice that this one is a bit stronger than the other so I tend to use this in the winter when my skin is drier and the other during hotter or summer days when my skin is less likely to feel dey after cleaning
Cathy L.
This was my first cleansing oil I bought. I agree with the other reviews that it does cleanse your skin pretty well without stripping your skin of the natural oils, but it didn't leave my skin feeling smooth after washing this off my face as I thought it would. I wouldn't repurchase this as this doesn't seem worthwhile for me. I would purchase another cleansing oil for a more affordable price.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I love cleansing oils and Shu Uemura is one of favorite brands. I have really sensitive skin that reacts instantly when it doesn't like a product. I never have that problem with this brand. Their cleansing oils gently, but thoroughly remove all of my make up, including smoky eyes and red lips. My skin always feels so soft after. It helps all of my other products do their job that much more effectively.
Stephanie C.
It's leave your skin clean without being dry, remove all your makeup even the waterproof ones. I really like this product
Vera H.
Shu Uemura's cleansing oils are amazing for makeup removal and cleansing. It also washes your face without stripping your face of it's natural oils. This one also refines your skin and tones it well.
Hillary W.
Toronto, ON
Out of the three cleansing oils by Shu Uemura that I've tried, this one was a definite no for me. I couldn't wait to finish it up, the scent I found was just not relaxing or subtle. It was very out there and as a waterproof mascara wearer, I use the cleansing oil to remove the product. This stung my eyes to no end and I would still have my eyes watering after they were thoroughly rinsed and cleaned.

With the cleansing oils, one thing I love is the packaging, it's sleek and the dispenser has a locking mechanism making it easier for travel and more hassle free. Each pump dispenses a generous amount of product, making you only require 1-2 pumps at most. The fluidity of the product is fairly runny, contributing to the 1-2 pumps needed. While I love the Shu Uemura cleansing oils by texture and how they make my skin feel, this one of the collection was just a no go for me.
Mel A R.
ajax, ON
Great make up starts with greats skin. I started using this product in June and I can see a noticeable difference in the quality of my skin. Less uneven spots, less pores and less greasy. At one point I wore full face make up everyday...I don't need to anymore!! My skin looks fantastic. Thanks Shuemera:)
Ricia W.
Shu Uemura cleansing oils were one of the first on the market and definitely the best. This balancing oil effortlessly removed makeup and daily grime from the skin, without leaving a greasy residue. Highly recommend.
Michelle Y.
High efficiency!Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil always deeply cleans my pores while leaving my skin squeaky clean, glowing and oh-so-hydrated after each use. I love its great consistency too!
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
Does this cleansing oil leave skin feeling greasy/oily? I'd like to find a product to take my make up off before I begin my skincare routine but I hate that greasy feeling!
Chaelesha Q.
Tampa
Does it even out your skin color ? I have light & dark skin patches.