Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil - Fresh uploaded by Alicia C.

BY SHU UEMURA

• Does this cleansing oil leave skin feeling greasy/oily? I...2 Answers
  • Does it even out your skin color ? I have light & da...1 Answers
Dee S.
I'm on my third bottle of this. The first was a travel size, then the regular size, now the jumbo one. My skin is super sensitive and many products cause stinging in my cheeks, but I don't have that problem with this cleanser. This gentle cleanser is safe in my eyes and did a great job of removing skin oil and makeup without stripping. Occasionally I have trouble removing very heavy liquid foundation like It Cosmetics or Sonia Kashuk, but when that happens I just as another pump to already damp skin and wash a little more. I know, I know. Skin is supposed to be dry - and it is when I first start cleansing. I only add it to wet skin if I've already rinsed but still feel residue. It won't work for everyone but it does work for me.
Winly L.
My all time favor makeup remover. I been using shu uemura makeup remover for like 20 years, of course I did try others brands, and formula remover, but shu uemura still the best on market. It goes on oily, rub it on the face evenly, add a few drop of water on the face after that, you will see the oil turn to milky color, means it’s removing your makeup. Rinse it and clean with form cleaner again. Your skin will be 100% makeup cleaned.
Melissa K.
I love this! It is such a time saver being able to just apply this to my whole face and remove all my makeup. It doesn’t require extra scrubbing and tugging on my skin that other makeup remover requires. The only downside is that I went through this bottle very quickly and it isn’t cheap!
Cathy L.
This was my first cleansing oil I bought. I agree with the other reviews that it does cleanse your skin pretty well without stripping your skin of the natural oils, but it didn't leave my skin feeling smooth after washing this off my face as I thought it would. I wouldn't repurchase this as this doesn't seem worthwhile for me. I would purchase another cleansing oil for a more affordable price.
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
Out of the 2 cleaners I bought from shu uemura, I think both work really gray with my skin. I do notice that this one is a bit stronger than the other so I tend to use this in the winter when my skin is drier and the other during hotter or summer days when my skin is less likely to feel dey after cleaning
Naincey O.
Honolulu, HI
I've used shu uemuras other cleansing oils and this one worked best for me, when I was having oilier skin and some breakouts. It reduced oiliness from my skin and reduced my break outs. All shu uemuras cleansing oil chages its form to milky lotion when its mixed with water, it makes your skin very smooth and soft. It does a very good job at removing all of your makeups too. I love all of shu uemuras cleansing oils!
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I love cleansing oils and Shu Uemura is one of favorite brands. I have really sensitive skin that reacts instantly when it doesn't like a product. I never have that problem with this brand. Their cleansing oils gently, but thoroughly remove all of my make up, including smoky eyes and red lips. My skin always feels so soft after. It helps all of my other products do their job that much more effectively.
Vera H.
Shu Uemura's cleansing oils are amazing for makeup removal and cleansing. It also washes your face without stripping your face of it's natural oils. This one also refines your skin and tones it well.
Joyce S.
Boston, MA
It removes make up quickly and easy! But it leaves greasy feelings when I use just this one product on my skin ti cleanse.
Stephanie C.
It's leave your skin clean without being dry, remove all your makeup even the waterproof ones. I really like this product
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
Does this cleansing oil leave skin feeling greasy/oily? I'd like to find a product to take my make up off before I begin my skincare routine but I hate that greasy feeling!
Chaelesha Q.
Tampa
Does it even out your skin color ? I have light & dark skin patches.