BY SHU UEMURA

Natural finish and shape. This unique eyebrow pencil only releases color pigment when it interacts with the oils in the brow hairs. The result is natural, defined brows. Smudge-proof and long-lasting. see more...

Sophia C.
Lake Forest, CA
I have this eye brow pencil in the color stone gray. I've always hesitated from buying this because I thought the shape seemed unconventional and it seemed too pricey especially when the only way i can purchase this is through their website. I see this a lot in videos from Korean youtubers so I thought I might as well give it a shot. Oh boy! This eye brow pencil is what I've been looking for in my entire life. It isn't waxy at all and has sheer pigment that you can build up even to the highest level of instagram eyebrows. It also doesn't interact anywhere else on your skin other than your actual eyebrow hairs and the skin around it. It also lasts long on the skin. The pencil also has a lot of product in it and I've had this since october and only sharpened it twice so far. I even bought a back up even though I'm well aware that the pencil i'm using would last me another year or so. The only eyebrow pencil for me, definitely!
Isabela R.
Vancouver, BC
I was truly surprised on how good this product is! My brows look perfect and natural. I use this everyday to shape and fill in empty spaces. It only activates when it comes in contact with your eyebrows but does not swatch on your arm, it's magical. And different from other pencils that I've tried this one lasts forever!