BeautyHair ProductsShu Uemura
gentle radiance cleansing oil travel-size shampoo

shu uemura gentle radiance cleansing oil travel-size shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of shu uemura gentle radiance cleansing oil travel-size shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Erika J.
shu uemura gentle radiance cleansing oil travel-size shampoo uploaded by Erika J.
This is the shampoo that I've been looking for my entire life, without knowing that I needed it. I was gifted 6 sample packets from BzzAgent, and I'm so so glad to have discovered this. First off, it smells amazing. It has a very light and fresh scent that lasts throughout most of the day. I have shoulder length curly hair, and I only needed half of one packet to get a nice and rich lather going. After using, I used my straightener, and the results were none I have experienced from any other shampoo. My hair is shiny, frizz free, silky, and so manageable. This shampoo is amazing. It is worth every cent and I have already ordered a full sized bottle to continue using. I highly recommend adding this to your haircare routine.
Réjane L.
Chambray les Tours
Une excellente marque de produits capillaires à découvrir si on peut se permettre cette petite folie budgétaire.
. Shampoing vraiment efficace et sans silicone pour retrouver des cheveux sains et en pleine santé.
Bon produit mais un peu cher.
Bon produit mais un peu cher.
celinda A.
Pueblo Nuevo
I have used R & Co, Bumble & Bumble, Oribe, and Living Proof shampoos over the past few years. Yesterday, for the first time, I received and used a sample bottle of Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo, and I will NEVER use another shampoo again. Now I know what clean, soft, shiny hair can look and feel like and I am not a young woman!! My hair is curly again and not weighed down by whatever is in those other shampoos. It looks shiny and clean. Just a perfect shampoo!!!

Looking for your answer?