BY SHU UEMURA

The iconic, best-selling and award-winning shu uemura eyelash curler featuring enhanced design and upgraded features for ultimate precision that delivers the perfect curl. The iconic shu uemura eyelash curler is one of the most famous “beauty secrets” of the industry, used by celebrities, fashion designers, and many top make-up artists because of its precise control and optimum, long-lasting curl. Upgraded silicone pad in a new "mushroom" shape provides a protective, stay-put edge for improved safety and optimum curl. Upgraded patented hinge with precise engineering applies perfect amount of pressure on eyelashes. Curved angle suits all eye shapes. Calculated shape and size of frame length and ergonomic handles ensure stability and control.

Usage: open and position the curler near the root of lashes, squeeze curler gently on the lashes and hold in place for several seconds. repeat several times to achieve desired curl.

• how do you get free products ?2 Answers
  • What kind of curl do you get from this? Like a dolly fini...4 Answers
  • I've been wanting a new eyelash curler and I always see r...5 Answers
shu uemura eyelash curler
  • "This is my favorite curler, although it is very pricey it really does curl my lashes well. I used many curlers before and they tend to damage my eyelashes and some of them were quite dangerous as my eyelashes would get stuck in the curler. This comes with additional rubbers so it does last a long time and it is very easy to use. Highly recommend this curler." in 41 reviews
  • "My favorite eyelash curler - I purchased it at Sephora. I'd say you get good value for the price. I have asian lashes that point down and this works great!" in 36 reviews
  • "I had problems with other curlers pinching my eyelid as I was trying to curl them. I have short lashes and had a hard time curling them without getting pinched. A friend of mine bought me my 1st Shu Uemura curler 11 yrs. ago and now that is the only eyelash curler brand I use. Love Love Love this curler!" in 20 reviews
  • "For someone who has long but super straight eyelashes, this curler is a life saver! I use my blow dryer to heat it up just a little bit and then curl my lashes and they stay curled all day, love this tool! It's a must have in my makeup bag!" in 8 reviews
Joey L.
Walnut, CA
I’m cursed with the Asian lashes that are stick straight and point downwards. I bought the shu uemura eyelash curler because it seems to fit the shape of Asian eyes much better than other brands. This curler really helps to curl and lift my lashes and doesn’t pull my lashes out. But I do have to use a waterproof mascara afterwards to keep my lashes curled throughout the day. This curler is easy to use and works great with Asian shaped eyes!
Erica L.
I don't really wear makeup, but I do curl my lashes everyday and shu uemura's eyelash curler is my go to and has been my go to for as long as I can remember. I have monolid almond asian eyes that are slightly puffy and the shu uemura eyelash curler fits almost perfectly to my eye shape and gives me an amazing curl every time.
Jessica C.
Honolulu
A great eyelash curler for asian eye shapes. The curls are kept curled throughout the day and the tool is easy to use. This eyelash curler is better than other alternatives and is worth the price tag it has. I would definitely buy again and recommend others to try it.
Larry T.
las vegas
Purchased at: Sephora
I know most people say that all eyelash curlers are the same but this is the only one I have in my kit. I’m very happy with the way it curls the lashes which is very important because you want to open the eye and showcase the beautiful eye makeup you just did
Michelle H.
Decent lash curler. I get a good solid curl with it and typically do not have to go back to recurl, but it does pinch at my skin on the corners sometimes. Not sure if that’s just user error or not but I’ve had this for years and years now and I still have the issue from time to time. I’ve used curlers from other makeup artists without that issue which seem to have a wider and fatter curvature, but those don’t give me as strong of a curl, so maybe a combination or balance of this curvature is what imparts it’s good curling ability but also it’s tendency to pinch from time to time. Overall a good value since it’s lasted me ages and has shown no signs of being worn down in any way and feels well made.
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
Such an amazing eyelash curler! Bought one a few years back. It fits perfectly into my almond shaped eyes and really creates a defined curl without having to really squeeze that hard. Love this curler and will recommend this to anyone who has stubborn, hard to curl lashes. However, I minus a star for durability. I replaced both lash pads within a matter of months and noticed the spring was starting to lose its original oomph. Another factor is the fact that you can only get these online and you have to pay for shipping. For that reason, I prefer the sheseido one to this one
Yesenia K.
Southlake
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is the best eyelash curler I have ever used! No other eyelash curler compares to the precision and ease this particular curler offers. My lashes get a perfect curl with these, others seem to creat a harah crease in the lash.
Tori C.
Cedar Park, TX
This is by far my favorite eyelash curler and I have tried MANY. I got my first one when I was in 7th grade and at 21 I still use this product religiously. No other eyelash curler can get all my lashes in at once because my eyes are very large and I have very long lashes. My lashes stick straight out so I need an eyelash curler to do a lot and this one is always up for the job. The lift it gives is unmatched! This product is by far my favorite thing to have on hand and gives a false lashes look every single time.
Adriana V.
Elk Grove
No need to say much about this curler. It curls just right without over punching and making them look like an L I’ve had it for years I just keep replacing the pads.
Mary Claudine Yzabel M.
Los Angeles, CA
I get why everyone say that this is the best eyelash curler. Because it is THE best eyelash curler! It fits my eye socket really well and I find that hard with other brands. Curls my lashes beautifully and naturally. It's hard to find this in the US now though since the brand pulled out of the country. But this is definitely worth the price!
Tracey T.
England
Do you curl your eyelashes bear or do you have to put mascara on top I'm bit scared that they might chop My lashes off and probably a lot of you out there now a laughing but it's a question I'd like to ask as my eyes are the most attractive thing about my face?
Tuyet N.
Woodbridge, VA
How often should we replace the silicone or the eyelash curler?
Rachel D.
Minneapolis, MN
I have heard such great reviews about this for years, but haven't been able to bring myself to make the investment. Is it really that much better than a drugstore or sephora brand eyelash curler? What is so different about it? Thanks in advance!!
Arielle P.
Englishtown, NJ
I've been wanting a new eyelash curler and I always see rave reviews about this on, but it's a little pricey. Does anyone think this is worth it for the price? I have super straight lashes so I need a strong curler
Noradely H.
What is the best eyelash curler you have tried?

Shu Uemura

Shu Uemura was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.