BY SHU UEMURA

The iconic, best-selling and award-winning shu uemura eyelash curler featuring enhanced design and upgraded features for ultimate precision that delivers the perfect curl. The iconic shu uemura eyelash curler is one of the most famous “beauty secrets” of the industry, used by celebrities, fashion designers, and many top make-up artists because of its precise control and optimum, long-lasting curl. Upgraded silicone pad in a new "mushroom" shape provides a protective, stay-put edge for improved safety and optimum curl. Upgraded patented hinge with precise engineering applies perfect amount of pressure on eyelashes. Curved angle suits all eye shapes. Calculated shape and size of frame length and ergonomic handles ensure stability and control.

Usage: open and position the curler near the root of lashes, squeeze curler gently on the lashes and hold in place for several seconds. repeat several times to achieve desired curl.

• how do you get free products ?2 Answers
  • What kind of curl do you get from this? Like a dolly fini...4 Answers
  • Is this reallly all that and a bag of chips? Have yet to ...2 Answers
shu uemura eyelash curler
  • "This is my favorite curler, although it is very pricey it really does curl my lashes well. I used many curlers before and they tend to damage my eyelashes and some of them were quite dangerous as my eyelashes would get stuck in the curler. This comes with additional rubbers so it does last a long time and it is very easy to use. Highly recommend this curler." in 41 reviews
  • "My favorite eyelash curler - I purchased it at Sephora. I'd say you get good value for the price. I have asian lashes that point down and this works great!" in 36 reviews
  • "I had problems with other curlers pinching my eyelid as I was trying to curl them. I have short lashes and had a hard time curling them without getting pinched. A friend of mine bought me my 1st Shu Uemura curler 11 yrs. ago and now that is the only eyelash curler brand I use. Love Love Love this curler!" in 20 reviews
  • "For someone who has long but super straight eyelashes, this curler is a life saver! I use my blow dryer to heat it up just a little bit and then curl my lashes and they stay curled all day, love this tool! It's a must have in my makeup bag!" in 8 reviews
Michelle H.
Decent lash curler. I get a good solid curl with it and typically do not have to go back to recurl, but it does pinch at my skin on the corners sometimes. Not sure if that’s just user error or not but I’ve had this for years and years now and I still have the issue from time to time. I’ve used curlers from other makeup artists without that issue which seem to have a wider and fatter curvature, but those don’t give me as strong of a curl, so maybe a combination or balance of this curvature is what imparts it’s good curling ability but also it’s tendency to pinch from time to time. Overall a good value since it’s lasted me ages and has shown no signs of being worn down in any way and feels well made.
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
Such an amazing eyelash curler! Bought one a few years back. It fits perfectly into my almond shaped eyes and really creates a defined curl without having to really squeeze that hard. Love this curler and will recommend this to anyone who has stubborn, hard to curl lashes. However, I minus a star for durability. I replaced both lash pads within a matter of months and noticed the spring was starting to lose its original oomph. Another factor is the fact that you can only get these online and you have to pay for shipping. For that reason, I prefer the sheseido one to this one
Beautyinmonolids
This is one of my favorite products when I first purchased but find since my lashes grow straight down (Asian American here) unless I curl them everyday (which I don't), they do not curl as easily.. But when you use this product consistently it works amazingly well!! Sometimes I'll heat it up with my blow dryer to get it to curl better but not usually. Still works well regardless!
Cayli N.
Lexington, KY
I never thought there was a difference in eyelash curlers, and I didn’t know what I was missing until I used a friend’s. It’s difficult to describe, but I’ll try: this curler is more precise than others I’ve used, and provided a better, longer-lasting curl than any other I’ve ever used. Totally worth the splurge, ladies.
Moe K.
Best hands down eyelash curler for Asian eyes!!! I tried western grand they all clumps my skin or doesn't fit well so not all my lashes her curled. This one is smooth and I don't need to use extra effort to try diffeent angle to curl my lashes. Try it of you have hard time finding lash curler for Asian eyes.
Lindsey D.
My absolute favorite eye lash curler. I bought this in the airport coming home from Korea to LAX a couple of years ago it came in a pack of two and I have been using it every since I love this it’s light and curls my eyelashes well without pinching them! The best absolutely recommend it to everyone!
dior A.
Vallejo, CA
No doubt the best eyelash curler in the market! I am obsessed with this curler. Being asian, I lack so much on the eyelash department. Not only are my eyelashes thin, they are also pointing downwards. This tool curls my lashes end to end without the pain cheaper eyelashes curler gives. It’s definitely an investment. I lost my first one a few months ago and had to instantly purchase a new one. I just can’t survive without my Shu Uemura curler, let alone use another brand. Two thumbs up!
jezi b.
I have both shu uemura and Shiseido Eyelash Curler and I like them both. They’re very comparable with exception of shu uemura not having just replacement pads for purchase (-1 star) but my mom said Shiseido’s replacement pads can be put in the shu curler. shu’s curler is a deeper curve compared to Shiseido’s flatter curve.
Ellie K.
Morgantown, WV
My all time favorite eyelash curler. Perfectly fits the shape of the eye to ensure all lashes are curled perfectly. Need to repurchase because I accidentally stepped on my last one but I had had it for 3+ years and it was still in great shape so definitely worth the price
Sara S.
Birmingham
this is my all time favorite lash curler thanks to Lisa Eldridge who got me hooked on this a few years back. I have tried other brands like Shiseido but find that those tend to “crimp” my lashes rather than curl. this one’s curl lasts all day and never pinches.
Tuyet N.
Woodbridge, VA
How often should we replace the silicone or the eyelash curler?
Noradely H.
What is the best eyelash curler you have tried?
Kaylee K.
Brooklyn, NY
What kind of curl do you get from this? Like a dolly finish or something more natural and full looking?
destyni n.
how do you get free products ?
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone else have trouble using the shu uemura eyelash curler? I feel like my brow bone gets in the way. Is there a trick to using this?