BY SHU UEMURA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

shu uemura's long-selling, beloved eyebrow manicure has an upgrade with the innovative brush specialized in brow application. The brush is design to match any shape of eyebrow easily and catches any length of eyebrow easily.

Review (1)
Buy on shu uem...
Christine N.
Review for: Other more...
I can’t believe there aren’t more reviews for this product. It is a brand that is hard to find and they also don’t send out makeup to influencers so it doesn’t get much hype on social media, but this eyebrow manicure is the best brush on brow product I have used.

First, the formula itself is really good. It fills in your brows and deposits just the right amount of product on your eyebrow hairs and just the right amount on the skin underneath. It gives brows texture and fills in gaps and makes them look full naturally. It is also waterproof. I tested this out by working out in it and my brows looked perfect at the end of it.

Second, the brush is the best. There is a shorter side AND a longer side which gives you more control in terms of placement and shaping your brows.

Third, the color selection is ideal. I’m not fond of brow girls that just have a too light brown and then a too dark black. The Ash Brown is the perfect dark brown without any red.

Lastly, this product is so easy to use. On no makeup days, I just want to look presentable when I leave my home and this is a quick and easy, no fuss, no brush kind of product. I’m not even good at doing my brows and I can do my brows in seconds with this product. With this brow product, a little concealer and a neutral lipstick or gloss, I look significantly more put together when I want to just step out quickly to run errands.