BY SHU UEMURA #84 in Eyelash Curlers

Shu Uemura Eye Eyelash Curler see more...

Buy on Amazon
caprisun d.
United Stated of America
No pulling or tugging with this and it works even with mascara coated lashes. Wish it was available in the states.
Sophie H.
Lake Elsinore
THIS IS THE BOMB! For my Asian eyes, it really gets in there and curls them!! I feel like I don't even need mascara also! I got it in Japan for much cheaper than in America! I should've bought a pack.
Hannah M.
Mankato
This is the curler championed by Lisa Eldridge and it is a pretty stellar pair of curlers. They don’t pinch the edge of my eyelid like my last pair and I never have an unsightly crimp just before my lash line. They come with one extra set of rubber inserts. I only wish it was easier to get ahold of replacements.
Kayla A.
Cerritos
I have Asian eyelashes. My hair is fine, straight, and grows down at a 45° angle. This is literally the only lash curler on Earth that I can use that gives me the perfect curl every time. I've seriously never met it's equal, and I have TRIED. The price is so high for a lash curler, and my first one got STOLEN. There is no replacement product for this. If you haven't tried this lash curler, try it. It'll change your life.
Nicole J.
Vancouver
I absolutely adore this eyelash curler! I have the typical flat Asian eyelashes that have the hardest time staying up and holding a curl. However, when I curl my lashes with this curler and apply the right mascara, they’ll stay up all day! I also love how it hugs the lash line when curling because I’ve always had trouble with other curlers missing sections of my eye.
Sarah W.
Regina, SK
This is my go to curler. It fits my eye shape better than most that you find at the drugstore. The only downside to this one is that you can't buy refill pads (or at least I haven't been able to find any available). I end up having to buy a new when I run out of replacement pads (and I try to make them last). Overall it's great, definitely recommend
Yvonne 🎀.
Canada
Best eyelash curler ever. Lashes are able to stay curled and this curler really fits my eye shape so I'm able to grab all the lashes at once. Definite recommend especially for Asian eye shapes
Taylor X.
Canada
I do not use any other eyelash curler because nothing works better for my asian lashes than Shu uemura's curler! The shape of it is just right for my eye socket!
Judy c.
Classic eyelash curler targeted more for those with smaller eyes. I've used other brands before but this one seems to work best for me as I have smaller eyes. However it still pinches my lid on occasion.
Sommer M.
Ottawa
Love this and I’ve had mine for 10 years!! Give a natural curl vs.a tight crimp like other brands can create. Durable and easy to clean.