BY SHU UEMURA #84 in Eyelash Curlers

Shu Uemura Eye Eyelash Curler see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tori C.
Cedar Park, TX
This is by far my favorite eyelash curler and I have tried MANY. I got my first one when I was in 7th grade and at 21 I still use this product religiously. No other eyelash curler can get all my lashes in at once because my eyes are very large and I have very long lashes. My lashes stick straight out so I need an eyelash curler to do a lot and this one is always up for the job. The lift it gives is unmatched! This product is by far my favorite thing to have on hand and gives a false lashes look every single time.
Kim C.
If Sephora still sold it I would probably still be using this lash curler. One of the few curlers that fits my eye shape while giving my lashes a nice curl. Does occasionally pinch if you're not careful. I could order directly from Shu Uemura, but I'm lazy and now use the Kevin Aucoin I was able to get with free shipping from Sephora.
Maria C.
Pflugerville
I once read that this was the best eyelash curler back when I was using my Revlon curler. I bought one and tried it and never once looked back. I just replaced my first one after about 15 years of use. The old one still worked, but I thought that it was probably a good idea to get a new one. Curls like no other! Worth every penny!
Gina L.
One of the best eyelash curlers I have used. I tried a different brand at one point, thinking all eyelash curlers are probably the same.. but was so disappointed - I had to curl my lashes at least 3 times to get it right whereas this one curls it on the first try.
Jenn M.
South Florida
Only curler to use. I’ve been using this brand for 20 years. It’s inexpensive and it works like a charm. It fits your eye perfectly and doesn’t pinch or hurt. I use this every day just a hold for few seconds, apply mascara and go. Also works wonders when heated.
Anneliese M.
This is the best eyelash curler I have personally ever used. It lasts such a long time. Sometimes I will even just curl my lashes and not even put in mascara. This product truly is worth the money spent and makes all the difference for your lashes.
Emma P.
This eyelash curler is very sturdy and long lasting. I have had it for awhile now and the padding is just starting to ware off. I don’t know if this is the curler or because of me but i feel like lately it has been ripping out eyelashes. Why?
Arlet L.
west covina
My favorite eyelash curler. It curls my eyelashes really nice. It gets them really high. Only be careful because after not replacing the rubber attachment for 2 months it cut a few of my eyelashes. Still love it though. I’ve tried other brands in the past and none compare to this one
Lauren L.
Charlotte
My holy grail eyelash curler!! It works wonders! I actually bought two just in case I lose one. I’ve tried the tarte and shiseido eyelash curlers and this one is the best.
Sherlyn A.
I was so bummed when they stopped selling this a Sephora! So easy to use, you don’t have to apply a lot of pressure to get a nice curl.