shu uemura essence absolue nourishing protective hair oil

#1 Best-selling multi-use hair oil that moisturizes and protects hair with intense nutrition. Camellia Oil absorbs rapidly, deep into the hair's cortex, leaving it soft and silky with high shine. This velvety hair oil rebalances the hair's moisture level and provides all-day UV protection without weighing down even the finest of hair. Formulated for daily use. Safe on color-treated hair.

GREAT FOR:

1. Sleek Blowouts
  2. High-Shine Updos
  3. Healthy Looking Lengths

HOW TO USE:

1. To use as a styling aid, apply 1 pump to your hands (a little goes a long way) and work through hair from mid-lengths to ends.
2. To use as a pre-shampoo treatment, use 3-4 pumps and comb into dry hair before shampooing.
3. To use as a conditioning treatment, apply 1 pump each to 4 sections of hair from mid-lengths through ends, and massage into scalp.
4. Leave overnight and style as normal in the morning.

HAIR TYPE: For all hair types.

What is the texture of this oil? How does it help?
Has anyone with fine hair used this?
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of shu uemura essence absolue nourishing protective hair oil!
How would you rate this product?
shu uemura essence absolue nourishing protective hair oil uploaded by Lucy S.
“You like, my hair? Gee thanks, just did it”🎶💁‍♀️🤪 - I received these products a while ago from @influenster and I finally got around using it for the first time. My hair is extremely dry and over-processed at the moment due to all the bleaching and dying so I had to switch basically my entire hair routine. I went from having Normal to oily hair to having extremely DRY and brittle hair. Every time I was my hair I need to use nourishing products so these products for sure came at the perfect time. After the first use, my hair instantly felt smooth, hydrated and manageable. My hair looked very sleek and shiny but it was not greasy at all. The products don’t have a strong scent for those sensitive to strong scents and a noticed that little goes a long way with these products. I enjoyed using these products and they have a lot of claims so I will continue using them and see how my hair respondes. But so far so good💛 - #shuartofhairUSA #contest #complimentary @shuuemura_artofhair @Influenster @Sephora
Purchased at: Amazon
I so did not want this to be worth it given its price, but it is. I have corse wavy/curly hair and this oil makes it so soft and manageable. The only downside is that I can’t stop touching my hair. I will also say, because I use so little at a time I expect this to last 1-2 years even with every day use.
Houston , TX
This is a very lightweight oil that didn’t weight down my hair or made it seem greasy - after applying it my hair appeared healthier and shinier. It didn’t help a lot with frizz or with curl /wave enhancement, reason why I took off one star. I received this product for free for review purposes.
Maple Plain, MN
I absolutely love this oil on my hair. It’s a great nourishing thicker oil for after I blow dry my hair to add some luster back. It is not meant for wet hair! Be careful on how much you use cause it is a thicker oil and I have fine hair. I will definitely rebuy in the future
I liked this oil. I used it when blow drying my hair. It wasn’t oily or greasy and seemed to absorb into my hair without any weird residue or sticky texture. Mild and pleasant scent. I’d recommend!shu uemura essence absolue nourishing protective hair oil
Montreal
Expensive, but lasts a long time (I use it almost every day and it took me over 7 months to finish the bottle!). I prefer it over Moroccanoil, my hair feels more hydrated with this one, and it smells great!
Barcelona
I love this hair oil, perfect for fine and thick hair before drying. It is the only way I can keep my hair in good condition and works as an instant detangler on dry knotty hair too. Smells beautiful!
Madison, AL
My favorite hair oil. Really brings out shine and stylability without being weighed down or oily. Such a great conditioner and I can use it a couple of days before I have to wash. Love Shu products.
GARDANNE
I tried other oil for my bleached, dry, damaged hair. Nothing beat the Shu Uemera oil. I love this product, it smells good and don't look very oily, sink quickly in the hair. I would buy this product again without hesitation and I strongly recommend this oil.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the best smelling hair oil on the market. The bottle lasts a long time and is well designed. For long hair, I use 2 pumps and distribute it mostly through my ends. A bottle lasted me over 6 months and I will definitely re-buy.