BeautyEyeEyeshadowShu Uemura
Cream Eye Shadow 013oz,38g Makeup Creamy Solid Color P Brown

Shu Uemura Cream Eye Shadow 0.13oz,3.8g Makeup Creamy Solid Color P Brown

Shu Uemura Cream Eye Shadow has the following features: Creamy yet solid, pure colors comfortably last without over drying, creasing or creating stickiness. Ultra blendable, allows to blend multi-colors to create infinite eye expressions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shu Uemura Cream Eye Shadow 0.13oz,3.8g Makeup Creamy Solid Color P Brown!
Sofia D.
Shu Uemura Cream Eye Shadow 0.13oz,3.8g Makeup Creamy Solid Color P Brown uploaded by Sofia D.
Review for: Shu Uemura Cream Eye Shadow 0.13oz,3.8g Makeup Creamy Solid Color P Brown
There was no option to review "P Taupe" so I placed my review for this 5g/0.17 is cream shadow here. The only redeeming quality to this cream shadow was the color. I have never seen a taupe more beautiful, true and adaptable. However, applying the shadow over the years from the time I was gifted the product until now and remains very challenging. The shadow was always dry in spite of its description of being a cream. The shadow color concentrated in some places and I have used either primers, foundations, petroleum jelly and any hydrating product in order to be able to blend it. Just to be fair, I have lived in the desert and acknowledge that products tend to dry out more quickly. But still. Even drug store cream eye shadows have still held up to the elments with the passing of time. A product that is worth close to $100 today should not do this. There's no reason why I should have to reconstitute and mix the product in order to render it usable. If I wasn't a makeup artist I would have tossed this "cream" eye shadow long ago.

Looking for your answer?