BY SHU UEMURA

Extracted from 200m below sea level Contains eight herbal aromas & over 60 minerals Recognized for its high affinity with the skin Enhances the skin's ability to retain moisture Skin is hydrated with enhanced clarity & improved quality To use: This refreshing mist can be used anytime over the face skin or hair to revive spirits & provide hydration see more...

Elica Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I went to Japan and splurged on some Shu Uemura since they stopped selling it in the states. But this thing is amazing! This thing is very hydrating and the perfect pick me up for a hydrating boost throughout the day. I also LOVEEEE the way it smells! It smells like a fresh rose. And there's a good amount of product in the bottle so it should last me a while.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I'm not even sure why I purchased this.. I'm using my second bottle because it was a gift...but all this really is.. is overpriced scented water. I don't find it helps freshen up my makeup or set it.. I only use whatever I have left to dampen my sponge instead of tap water.
Alicia C.
Perfect summer face mist that gives u a refreshing cool sensation! Perfect for any pool days and BBQ days! U can also use this as a make up setter