Shu Uemura Blow Dry Beautifier Reshapable Thermo-Protective BB Serum for Fine Hair uploaded by Lyndsey B.

BY SHU UEMURA

DETAILS

go nude with shu. less is more with the new blow dry beautifiers.

1 product, 5 benefits.

the first bb for hair, a multi-benefit blow-dry perfector associating care and control, with creamy & unctuous texture, perfect for thick hair.

use this hair care and styling product for a flawless and effortless look with a nude effect.

the bb difference

• primes the hair fiber
  • moisturizes without heaviness
  • smooths and softens the hair
  • helps protect from blow dry heat
  • shapes and reshapes any look

hair type

• fine to medium hair

precious ingredients

• ginkgo biloba extract, known for its high resistance to external aggressions & its anti-oxidant and healing benefits.

technology

• SRS Microwaxes: heat reactive re-positionable microwax technology & amino reactive silicon: microscopic wax particles that melt with heat to create flexible bonds between hair fibers.

how to use

• apply to damp hair, blow-dry and heat style to set shape; reactivate by reapplying heat
  • use to protect & perfect a blow dry.

Sarah H.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this in a VoxBox and was skeptical.  I rarely find a hair product that I prefer over other brands, but I would say that I would definitely purchase this again.  I have long hair and only use 2 pumps.  Makes my hair super soft and manageable.  Fine hair can get knotty!
Kara G.
Brookfield, CT
My hair is long, fine, and color treated, so I'm always looking for products that will protect my hair from damage without weighing it down. Also, even though it's fine in texture, I have a lot of hair and it tends to tangle really easily. I found that this product adds a really nice "slip" to damp hair and the amount of tangling that I get during heat styling has been reduced to virtually zero. I love that! I think it also helps cut down on frizz which will be key during the hot and humid summer weather here in the Northeast! I received this product for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Lindsey S.
NEW YORK, NY
This serum is really what I was looking for! Does not leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. The smell is pleasant and although I have not been using it long enough to know long term effects, I'm sure that the product protects thermal. Great product that I was happy to receive from Influenster!
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
I have mixed feelings for this product. First of all it smells like men's cologne which caused a lot of questions for my husband.
Second: it makes my roots greasy if a don't apply it 10 minutes after showering. Overall it may be a good product to protect your hair from extreme heat and blow dry but I haven't noticed any changes in two weeks.
Stephanie S.
I didn't really like it. The smell is alright but it left my hair feeling a bit stringy afterwards. Not a product for me. But that isn't to say others may like it. I normally don't blow dry my hair anyways, but I was sent this by influenster to try for free.
Shelby T.
New Braunfels, TX
This was a lightweight good product, but not one that blew my socks off! I felt it wasnt as good as other products I have tried of its kind!
Jenny D.
I really love how the texture of this hair cream to make my hair smoother and protect my hair from hair hot tools
Ashley P.
Vancouver, WA
Great product that helps my hair! Would recommend to anyone with hair that needs assistance with driving
Jisinta O.
Use this all the time it was given to me as a gift- it works well on my unruly hair not heavy melts in to my dry treated ends. One of the best oils I have ever used.
Jade S.
Paisley , Glasgow
Really lovely hair product. Has heat protection but also leaves the hair nourished and feeling healthy. Use a small amount on wet hair. Lasts a long time as you don't need a lot and of course, because it's Shu Uemura, very high standard product.
Kimberly e.
Columbiana, AL
Really want to try this? Does it work?anyone know?
Kimberly e.
Columbiana, AL
Does this really work?
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
This product sounds like a dream! I'd love to hear more info about experiences with using this! Does this leave a residue at all? Is this really a good product for those of us with long locks on the finer side?!
Nallely N.
Este tratamiento también sirve para cabellos químicamente tratados como con mechas y decoloracion?