Shu Uemura Blow Dry Beautifier Reshapable Thermo-Protective BB Cream for Thick Hair uploaded by Lauren B.Shu Uemura Blow Dry Beautifier Reshapable Thermo-Protective BB Cream for Thick Hair uploaded by Jamie P.

BY SHU UEMURA

DETAILS

go nude with shu. less is more with the new blow dry beautifiers.

1 product, 5 benefits.

the first bb for hair, a multi-benefit blow-dry perfector associating care and control, with creamy & unctuous texture, perfect for thick hair.

use this hair care and styling product for a flawless and effortless look with a nude effect.

the bb difference

• primes the hair fiber
  • moisturizes without heaviness
  • smooths and softens the hair
  • helps protect from blow dry heat
  • shapes and reshapes any look

hair type

• thick hair

precious ingredients

• ginkgo biloba extract, known for its high resistance to external aggressions & its anti-oxidant and healing benefits.

technology

• SRS Microwaxes: heat reactive re-positionable microwax technology & amino reactive silicon: microscopic wax particles that melt with heat to create flexible bonds between hair fibers.

how to use

• apply to damp hair, blow-dry and heat style to set shape; reactivate by reapplying heat
  • use to protect & perfect a blow dry.

Lauren B.
Ammon, ID
okay seriously.. I'm in love with this product. I didn't have too high of expectations just because my hair is so thick and it's tough to ever wanna blow dry my hair. But I don't even have to straightener my hair after I used this! It worked so well and I'm sharing this with everyone so they can be lazy too. I'm honestly so glad I got this for free because I may not have ever tried something like this. thanks influenster
Jamie P.
I struggle with very frizzy hair. I was excited to try this product. The first thing I noticed was the amazing smell! The product was super light! I applied it to my hair with ease then blew dry my hair. My hair felt silky & mostly smooth. There was still some frizz, but it had improved quite a bit. I will be using this product frequently!
Catherine C.
Brookhaven, GA
I have very thick and sometimes unmanageable Middle Eastern hair. It's coarse, wavy and sometimes on a hot summer day its frizzy. This product made my hair soft and manageable. I noticed my hair even looking a lot healthier too. This hair bb-cream made it on my favorite hair product list.
Nichole G.
Cross Lanes, WV
I'm normally not a fan of cream products, as I tend to choose hair oils, but I really liked this one! The product has the perfect consistentcy so it wasn't too greasy and I do feel like it smooths and maintains my style. My one complaint is that it smell like Windex, however I don't smell the scent after blow drying. It is effective, so I can handle a few moments of chemically smell.
Ashley P.
Ridgefield , WA
Love how nice this product leaves my hair. I also love how helpful it is in the blow dry process!! It is super affordable and works super well. I love the smell and can use it after every wash. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with thick hair! Thanks to influencer for sending this product for me to test!!
Alex C.
Obsessed with this product! Smells great and gives your hair a fresh and clean feeling once it's blow dried. Sometimes using products can make your hair sticky or hard, but this works really well and is brushable!
Jada M.
I would love to try this product
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can find it? I loves to try. Thanks
Sophia A.
New York , NY
You apply on wet or dry hair?!
Bria M.
Summit hill, PA
How long does this usually last?