BeautyHairHair ProductsShu Uemura
Art of Hair Wonder Worker Hair Styling

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Wonder Worker Hair Styling

by Shu Uemura

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Wonder Worker Hair Styling 150mL

I've had this product recommended to me in the sale but the high price really makes me unsure, I have long, thin color-treated hair, is this product really worth the splurge, will it actually cut down on the time spent in my morning routine?
Start your review of Shu Uemura Art of Hair Wonder Worker Hair Styling!
Michiko C.
Allendale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Wonder Worker Hair Styling uploaded by Michiko C.
First, I love the scent and the price point of this product. As a blow dry perfector, it works well to tame snarls and frizz with heat. I was hoping it would also work without adding heat despite the name, as it also says it can be used air drying, but it doesn’t do much. Great as a hair protectant when using heat but not outside of it! I do love the product!
Anna T.
This is totally worth $30! I use it as both a heat style primer and when I air dry. My hair always ends up super smooth. I feel like a little bit will go a long way, and it also smells great. Shu Uemura ftw!
Alli S.
Longmont, CO
My absolute favorite detangler and dry primer. I don’t use it with a blow dryer, I allow it to air dry. It makes my hair smell and feel great. It’s expensive but you get great quality so it’s worth the price
Kaileen F.
Minneapolis, MN
My stylist told me if there was one hair product I use this should be it. I bought it and didn’t notice anything special. Once the bottle ran out I noticed my hair was harder to brush through and less smooth. I had to go back and rebuy it.
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
I loved this so much and am sad that I no longer have it. It smells wonderful and really softens my frizzy hair after washing. Just a little bit works wonders!