BeautyHairHair ProductsShu Uemura
Art of Hair Silk Bloom Restore Treatment 200mL

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Silk Bloom Restore Treatment 200mL

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Silk Bloom Restore Treatment 200mL

Hi, if i use redken chemistry all soft shot phase, can i use the masque silk bloom of shuuemura??? Or is dangerous???
Start your review of Shu Uemura Art of Hair Silk Bloom Restore Treatment 200mL!
Dana C.
Amazing! I treat this s product with delicacy because it is that good and superior! The only thing that I would improve is the cost, but hey…
Brandy F.
Great leave your aur soft and rich after fasturation of tangeld hair  within 2 minutes of using this product I was amazed highly recommend
Stefany M.
It’s gorgeous—- scent, texture, results. It’s a great buy and lasts forever—- I’ve had it in my shower for a year!
Sabrina M.
Beverly Hills, CA
Although I love a lot of products from their line, I just didn’t notice too much of a difference from this one. It does smell good though.
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,315 reviews
This product is extremely high quality and the packaging is also really nice. I have been using this for a while now and don’t have any issue or complaints. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Laure D.
Emeryville, CA
This mask is very expensive, but the result is great. You hair are very very soft after using it. I love it.
Jenna P.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have dry hair from bleaching as well as constant use of hot tools, so I’m always looking for products that will repair and moisturize. I just tried the Shu Uemura Silk Bloom Hair Mask and love it! My hair looks and feels super soft. It’s easy to manage. Feels like I got a treatment at a salon. Expensive, but worth it.
Sonia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I cannot live without this product. It takes the frizz out of my hair, smoothens it and protects it from damage.
Zaira Á.
new castle , DE
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Silk Bloom Restore Treatment 200mL uploaded by Zaira Á.
It is very good mask. Leaves hair incredibly soft and smells super good. the only thing is the price, it is quite high
Marjorie M.
High Wycombe , Buckinghamshire
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Silk Bloom Restore Treatment 200mL uploaded by Marjorie M.
I have used this product twice and I love it so much. I would definitely buy the full size. My hair feels so smooth and shiny. I always had issues with dry hair ever since I came in the UK. It’s been 2 years since I felt my hair as smooth as this after using Shu Uemura Silk Bloom Mask. Highly recommended!