Hair CareHair ProductsShampooShu Uemura
Art of Hair Silk Bloom Restorative Shampoo 300mL

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Silk Bloom Restorative Shampoo 300mL

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Silk Bloom Restorative Shampoo 300mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shu Uemura Art of Hair Silk Bloom Restorative Shampoo 300mL!
Anastasiia L.
Davis, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Lathers very good, so you need only a small amount. Smells very good too. But I wouldn’t say it helped my very damaged hair. I wouldn’t recommend it for chemically treated damaged hair.
Jessica M.
Hydrating and smells amazing! I use this in rotation with the ultimate reset shampoo and conditioner by shu uemura also. Doesn’t weigh hair down and makes it soft and manageable. Honestly, I love so much from this line
Joanna P.
Obsessed with the smell! It’s delicious. Leaves my hair feeling soft and super shiny, and I have dry damaged hair. You feel the luxury when using this. Best for all kinds of hair, my bf even loves it.
Stefany M.
Foams beautifully, lovely scent and not drying at all. I’ve had this in my shower for the last year and I’m a fan!
Valerie I.
Austin, TX
Great shampoo for dry hair that has been colored every 3 weeks. Restored silky texture and shine. Smells amazing too!
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,315 reviews
This product is extremely high quality and the packaging is also really nice. I have been using this for a while now and don’t have any issue or complaints. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Laure D.
Emeryville, CA
This shu uemura range is incredible. Use the mask with and you will see the difference. But I cannot put 5 stars because of the price !
Veronica A.
San Leandro, CA
Love love love silk bloom. It smells amazing first off. It also is a great everyday shampoo for those with damaged hair. It lathers beautifully. A little always goes a long way with Shu Uemura, it’s very concentrated. Adds shine, softness, moisture, and those lacking nutrients for your hair.
kristi S.
branford, ct
Shu Uemura is the crown jewel of haircare. This shampoo smells absolutely amazing and nourishes like no other. It's pretty pricey, but worth every penny. Good quality shampoos like this one won't lather excessively or strip your hair of nutrients. Buy it, get it, do it. You won't regret it. This shampoo is suitable for all hair types.
CHANDLER L.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite product by shu. I can’t explain how amazing this shampoo smells. I would go three days without washing my hair and people would still complement me on how great my hair smelled. It doesn’t control my oily scalp as much. It was worth it I would just slick a bun on the third day.

Looking for your answer?