Hair CareHair ProductsShampooShu Uemura
Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL

Is it good for colored and oily thin hair ?
Ist worth baying it to try it out ?
Does this shampoo leave your roots oily?
Start your review of Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL!
Stephanie G.
Ponchatoula, LA
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love what this shampoo does for my color treated hair!! It brings out the wow factor in my color like no other!! This shampoo is definitely amazing and has a great scenting! Your hair will shine! I HIGHLY recommend!!
Alyssa S.
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by Alyssa S.
I received this shampoo as well as the matching conditioner and a hairspray from influenster. Since it’s a color-safe product, I was honestly shocked as to how well it lathers. This stuff foams up more than any shampoo I’ve ever used, so a little definitely goes a long way. It smells great, not overpowering. It left my hair feeling clean, soft and shiny. I’m not sure how I feel about the price tag and if I would repurchase (which is why I knocked off a star), but it’s definitely a good product.
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by Ariel P.
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by Ariel P.
I liked this shampoo. The texture is creamy, the lather is rich and it left my hair feeling better than before. I really like the way it helped my color treated hair look even more vibrant than before. Great product!
Dominika Q.
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by Dominika Q.
What an amazing Shampoo!! I love this shampoo.. I was so lucky that I tried this shampoo through Influenster voxbox. It helped my hair to keep my colored hair shiny and keep my color bright and nice looking. Due to high coloring I did damaged my hair so I do need some really good product to get my hair where they were before which is In healthy wise. And I am so happy and lucky I got this product and had the chance to test it as I am in love with this shampoo now! Definitely one of mine top now!! Amazing thing it has glaze in the shampoo so it gives your hair shine!!
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by Melissa B.
I received this Shu Uemura shampoo the day after getting a full single process color, it was great timing! I normally don’t notice instant or major results from a shampoo, but this one has me so impressed! Even after one use, my hair was SO much smoother, had less frizz, and overall looked shinier and healthier! The smell is amazing and it lathers quite well. I would recommend!
Valerie Y.
Greensburg, PA
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by Valerie Y.
This shampoo is so good! It lathers very good and makes your hair feel super clean. I love the feeling of my hair afterwards! The smell is very faint but does smell good. I love that it's for color too because I get highlights/balayage every few months.
Alexsandra N.
Webster, TX
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by Alexsandra N.
Such a great shampoo. I have colored hair and this really keeps the color in. The shampoo smelled so good. The consistency is thick and it lathers so easily that a little goes a long way, even for all the hair I have. My hair felt so clean light weight. It really put a bounce in my hair, and I felt like I had gotten shampooed at a salon.
Rosy N.
Woodland Hls, CA
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by Rosy N.
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by Rosy N.
Is your hair color treated? Is your hair exposed to a lot of 🔥 tools lately? wanted perfect beach waves you’ve been envying 🥴? In search of hair essentials free from Sulphate & Paraben ? 🤔 Yes..! 🥳 this color lustre haircare range dedicated to ensure maximum nourishment & shields hair to maintain color vibrancy ! 🌈⚡️ I loved this shampoo and I received this product from Influenster as a complimentary 🌸🌸 Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL
THAIS M.
Poway, CA
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by THAIS M.
You only need to use a 'coin size' to have an Incredible result! I have lights on my hair and, I have an oily scalp but dry ends... After washing my hair together with the conditioner I gott say my hair felt amazing! I'm super satisfied!!
Lauren G.
Cliffwood, NJ
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Color Lustre Shampoo 300mL uploaded by Lauren G.
I really enjoyed this hair care line. It’s works amazing for color treated hair. Especially blondes! It made my hair more hydrated feeling added shine and boosted my color! A little pricey but worth it !