Hair CareHair ProductsShampooShu Uemura
Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Shampoo 400mL

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Shampoo 400mL

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Shampoo 400mL

I've been looking for a good men's shampoo for my boyfriend. He always uses mine, but never wants me to buy him his own since it's in a pink bottle. This shampoo looks neutral like men and women could use. Does this product work well for men?
Start your review of Shu Uemura Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Shampoo 400mL!
Heather G.
Commerce city, CO
My FAVORITE shampoo. I can’t stand shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair weighed down or with a film after rinsing so I was nervous about trying an oil shampoo. BUT this suds up nicely, leaves my scalp squeaky clean, and rinses out like a dream. I probably use a little more than I should, but I’ve got a ton of hair and it takes less time to work through.
Beth J.
CENTRALIA, WA
Ugh. This is the only shu uemura product I've used that I did. not. like.

I understand the theory (science?) behind cleaning with oil, and maybe I'm too conditioned to foamy shampoo, but this one and I just didn't click. As all shu products, it smells delightful, but don't expect much lather.
Ugh. This is the only shu uemura product I've used that I did. not. like.

Gina B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I find this product works for me when it been through some over use of heating tools. It restores my hair to what it normally felt like prior. I recommend this for people who have dry hair. Or use heat tools often. I am very satisfied with this product. And I'll be purchasing again once this bottle is used up. 9 out of 10. Recommend.
Nadia M.
Oak Grove, KY
I wish this wasn’t so expensive but it is worth every penny! Make sure you read the description for use. It is perfect for my fine, oily and straight hair. Does not weigh it down at all. smells good and is so shiny.
Cheryl K.
Braselton, GA
I actually received a sample of this shampoo in a gift set for Christmas. I had never tried a cleansing oil shampoo before and I will tell you that I really really liked it!! It made my hair feel really silky and a lot less frizzy.  I think you should give it a try and let me know what you think. :)
Leslie F.
Sanger, CA
I love to use this cleansing oil religiously every Saturday on my day off to really deeply cleanse and moisturize my roots! I come out the shower and it’s as if I just came from the hair salon! It makes my long black hair so sleek and shiny
kethllen S.
worcester
Hidrata bastante mais o cheiro poderia ser mais leve para mim eu uso uma vez ou outra no banho e hidrato bastante o corpo principalmente as pernas 🦵
Audrey C.
Martinsville, IN
This hair cleansing oil is everything. Soft silky strands. It leaves hair smooth and naturally clean.
Rachele D.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a huge fan of all Shu products! This particular shampoo is one of my favorites. I go days without washing my hair (7-10) in order to keep my red hair vibrant. I am a performer so I use a lot of styling products which creates a little bit of a build up in my hair. This cleansing shampoo does the trick in stripping all the products out while being gentle on my hair and color. It’s a real life saver.
Jamie G.
Boxford, MA
Love this cleansing oil when I want to do a gentle cleansing of my color treated hair. Works well, better than any other cleansing conditioners I have tried. Always want to have this on hand in the shower when I need to wash my hair more often than I'd like. My hair has fashion colors in it so I try to wash it was infrequently as possible to keep the color longer. This is a great product!