Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerShu Uemura
Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Conditioner 250mL

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Conditioner 250mL

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Conditioner 250mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shu Uemura Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Conditioner 250mL!
Danielle S.
So I previously stated that I got the shampoo and conditioner on my pick and mix from FeelUnique and I honestly never thought I’d love a shampoo and conditioner straight away like I have done with this one. I think everyone’s skin and hair has suffered during lockdown and my hair has just been troubled so I thought I’d give these a go. I almost wish I hadn’t because £40 for purely the conditioner alone is ridiculous but it’s amazing! I really would buy this if money wasn’t such an issue at the minute.
member-a81d02
Es war voll gut verhalten hat es mit meinem kaputten Haaren sehr gut den sie nachher nachher sehr schön und gepflegt aus
Ceilidh F.
Saanichton, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
Does a good job of de tangling which is my number one reason to use a conditioner at all. BUT it’s super thin, more fluid feeling than typical conditioners and so I found myself using twice as much as I normally would. Given the small format, it was done pretty quick. All in all, not a bad conditioner, but pricey all things considered.
Heather G.
Commerce city, CO
I’ve already written a review stating that the Shu oil shampoo and conditioner are my favorites. They’re REALLY moisturizing without leaving that weird film and texture that some oil conditioners leave. They’re a little on the pricey side and I’ve got too much hair for them to be everyday use, but if you’ve got the dough, go for it, because this leaves your hair shiny, smooth, and healthy looking without being weighed down. I can’t say enough how much I love this conditioner.
Mindy P.
Oceanside, NY
This shampoo has a light smell to it and it very light for someone who feels like they don’t want a heavy smell or product on the hair
Courtney L.
Angus, ON
This is the best shampoo ever. Your hair feels incredible after you use it. It just feels healthier, stronger, shiny and soft. It’s expensive which will stop a lot of people from trying but if you want to invest it’s amazing.
Jenn T.
Ottawa, ON
Used a sample of this and I am in love! My hair is so soft and balanced. I was honestly so afraid that it’d be too much for my hair because my hair is oily, but it doesn’t make my hair oilier! Plus it soothes my itchy scalp and minimize my dandruff production too. It’s definitely a high end price, but I think I might consider splurging because of how well it works. Highly recommend!
roxanne R.
Palmerston, ON
After just one use my normally fine, limp hair felt amazing. It was soft, hydrated and full of volume. I absolutely love how my hair felt. I received this as a sample and there was lots of product in the sample. I am so thrilled with how my hair looked after trying this conditioner.

Looking for your answer?