shu uemura anti-oxi+ cleansing oil - pollutant & dullness clarifying cleansing oil

BY SHU UEMURA

limited edition cleansing oil with powerful antioxidants from the Takashi Murakami for shu uemura collection.

Infused with the innovative anti-pollution power of moringa extract. combined with legendary anti-oxidative green tea extract, it instantly captures and clears pollutants that accelerate aging stress. this cleanser reduces dullness, while the innovative combination of moringa and green tea formula creates the look of glowing clarity and refined smoothness.

available in 450 ml and 150 ml.

diana c.
I found thus product that does what it says and it saves me time because it cleanses, moisturizes and protects my skin at the same time from the cold weather as well as from the free radicals, like it...love it
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I've never personally got to try this products but it seems to be amazing! Would love to get to give it a try!
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
Sometimes I hesitate putting in to much makeup because I'm scared of clogging my pores if I don't take it off correctly. This was the 2ns oil cleanser I used and it's absolutely a life saver. It makes my routine so much faster and convenient but is also leaves my skin feeling great.
Jasmine J.
Silver Spring, MD
I've been using Shu Uemura cleansing oils for a couple years, and nothing works better to take all of my makeup off. This one does seem to work just as well and also feels extra clarifying, so I'm happy with it so far.
Sienna P.
I started off using the POREFINIST anti-shine cleansing oil in the summer as a non-drying option for my oily, acne prone skin. I used it for about 6 months and loved that it was more natural, didnt rob my skin of oil and moisture, and brought balance back to my skin. Now that it is winter I am using a slightly thicker formula of ANTI-OXI cleansing oil (which is an effective makeup remover and helps balance my winter, oily, but dehydrated skin). These oils are pricey, but in my opinion worth it for both their effectiveness and more natural, high quality ingredients.
Trúc H.
Hồ Chí Minh
Dầu tẩy trang của shu là 1 trong những sự lựa chọn đầu tiên của mình. Không bị kích ứng da hay là quá nhờn dích khi bạn sử dụng. Nhưng mùi của mấy em này không dễ chịu chút nào đâu nhé. Mấy sticker bên ngoài dễ bị cũ lắm nha ,nhớ cẩn thận để chổ ko bị ướt nhiều .
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
Was skeptical on oil wash...it isn't a cheap buy but will last forever. Honestly it was Murakami's flowers that drew me in... but after having used it, it has been smooth sailing. I use it in the morning when i wake up feeling a little oily, and it feels less harsh on my skin vs my usual go to face wash (shiseido one). But sometimes messy because it is oil...one strong pump and the counter is covered in oil!
Carolyn M.
Love everything about it. Clean makeup very well. Smells good. Resolve in water very well. But it is a bit pricey
Marisol M.